Fourteen

Becca's POV

The Rooftop Gardens are quite beautiful and I am extremely impressed with the layout and design.  I've never been here before but heard so much about this beautiful space.  Harry tells me that Grimmy is hosting an event here tonight and he has invited us.  I clock him from a short distance and he makes his way over towards us arms outstretched.  "Miss Andrew's so glad you could come, Harold".  He wraps me in a warm hug and whisks me away saying we need bubbles stat.  I look at Harry who just shrugs at me and laughs.  We head over to the bar and flutes of champagne are poured.  Grimmy then leads me over to a large table where I can see Harry, Louise Teasdale, Pixie Geldof, Alexa Chung and Harry's sister Gemma. I chat with Grimmy for ten or so minutes.  He's such a lovely guy but man he can talk.  I ask him about his radio show and he talks about his upcoming trip to the States.  Harry makes his way over to us then asking if he can steal me away to introduce me to the rest of the girls. 

These ladies are lovely and they all greet me warmly congratulating me on my successful runway show in Paris.  We talk about this seasons new trends, designers, make-up you know girl stuff.  I am surprised how easy our conversation is.  Gemma embarrasses Harry by saying that he has been talking about me non-stop.  I  reply back with "god, what have you said Styles"? He in turn puts the heat back on me and says "only the truth, that I am beautiful and talented".  I can feel myself turn scarlet and make a note to get him back later. 

I continue talking with the girl and I notice that Harry has headed to the bar and is talking to Grimmy and Rita Ora.  I need a bathroom break so I excuse myself from the conversation and head over to Harry to let him know where I am going.  He takes  my hands in his and brings them to his lips kissing them gently.  His smile lights up the room.  I smile back and say "you really are something aren't you Styles" and slip away to the bathroom.

I return from the bathroom and head back over to our table where Harry has brought another bottle of Dom.  God I love these bubbles and they are certainly going down a treat.  I will myself to slow down and sip slowly because I don't want to get drunk and make an ass of myself.  Harry slides in beside me and asks if I would like to dance.  I of course accept and I take his hand and lead him onto the dance floor. 

This time we are dancing a little more sensibly then the last time we met.  Harry twirls me round and I laugh as I almost trip into the person beside me.  He brings me in close and we sway in time to the music.  "I'm having a wonderful night Harry, thank you for Dinner, drinks, it's just really lovely.  He smiles his beautiful smile at me.  "You are welcome love, my pleasure".  He kisses me gently then on the head and I snuggle in to his chest a little closer tracing my hands over his shirt.  In this moment I feel completely and utterly enamored with Harry Styles, I do something unexpected.  I bring his ear close to mine and whisper in it gently.  "Its ok Harry, you can kiss me".  He looks at me with surprise checking to see he heard me right.  I nod up at him letting him know its ok.  He leans down to me,  his eyes closed, hands on me gently, mine round his neck and we kiss.  Its the most beautiful sweet and sensual kiss I have ever had.  His mouth melts into mine.  Our tongues meet for a brief moment and I am swept up in this beautiful man.  We pull away from each other and I feel an instant disconnect, I'm suddenly cold.  "Wow" he says as he gently strokes my cheek.  "Indeed wow" I reply back.  I look over to the table where the girls and Grimmy are sitting and they are looking at us beaming their heads off.  I snuggle into Harry's chest again as he gently strokes my hair.  "Looks like we had a bit of an audience there Mr Styles" I say.  Harry looks over and gives them a polite wave and they all wave back.  "God could they be any more obvious" he says laughing.  We stay on the dance floor a little longer, just holding each other close, swaying, and sharing more kisses.  

Harry then leads me off the dance floor to our own little corner where we can have privacy.  He puts his arm round me and pulls me close, stroking the side of my jaw then kissing me ever so gently.  I lean into his kiss, running my hands through his hair.  I hear him moan a little and smile.  "What are you doing to me Becca".  He then explains that he would like nothing more than to take me home to bed with him but he is going to be a gentleman and take it slow.  To be honest I would go with him but I too would like to take it slow.  I kiss him again gently.  I move away and admire his beautiful eyes and his jawline, my god it could cut glass he's so bloody perfect.   He suggests we head back to the others and perhaps go to another club.  I would like to but to be honest I am so damn tired that I just want to get home to my bed.  He is fine with this and completely understands as he too has been busy.  We head back to the table to say our goodbyes.  I swap numbers with Louise who asks if I would like to come to her new book launch.  "Harry will be there salt so you won't be lonely".  I accept her offer saying I will look forward to it.  

We leave the club then via the lift and head to reception where the Audi is brought round by the concierge.  Harry thanks him and give him a rather large tip which is greatly received.  We drive through the streets of London the radio on in the background, Harry humming quietly.  He holds my hand as he drives, stroking it gently with his thumb.  It's making me fall asleep.  I close my eyes, feeling warmth surround me.  Harry wakes me gently telling me that we are at my flat. I take my seat belt off and grab my purse.  Harry scoots round to open the door for me offering his hand.  He leads me up the path to my door.  "Thank you Harry, I've had the most wonderful night".   He looks at me with his beautiful eyes. "The pleasure is all mine Becca".  He then leans down to give me a gentle kiss and I welcome him in once more, my hands in his hair.  "Till next time love", he says stroking my hand.  "Till next time Harry" I reply.  I unlock the door to the flat then and he waits till I am safely inside with the light on.  He is standing at his car and blows me a kiss.  I wave back and close the curtain absolutely shattered but extremely happy and content.