Editing

Hey guys, 

So this is an extremely long time coming. Unfortunately, this is not an update but I do bring good news. 

The main reason that I stopped updating was because whenever I would read over old chapters I hated how horrible my writing was and even the views that I projected upon the characters. Both myself and my writing have changed (I believe for the better) so I will be rewriting the old chapters and I recommend re-reading them when I do because I think that I'm going to change bits and pieces. I will mark Edited chapters with an astrix (*). And as soon as they have all been rewritten I will delete both the symbol and this update. I will be rewriting them ASAP. Hopefully, all will be done within the next couple of days. It shouldn't take me too long as all the ideas are already present. 

I totally understand if you just don't reread them until they're all finished but I know this is something that I need to do. I have been on wattpad a lot and though I was really enthusiastic about continuing to write this book, whenever I would go over chapters so as to refresh my memory as to where I was up to, I would just give up because I was so aggravated with my writing. I even began writing a new book but I would much rather finish this one before I continuing working on that one. So stay tuned and I will write another post to inform you all once I have edited all the chapters!!!

I apologise for the wait but I hope you all enjoy the renewed version of this book! 

EDIT OF THE EDIT 

Sorry but you're gonna have to reread the book. The storyline is basically the same but I believe I made the main protagonist's life wayyyyyyyyy too easy. I will instead be changing it to something more down to earth so she has her ups and downs as everyone else does. I will also be extending my chapter lengths so if you see chapters going "missing" it is simply because I am placing the information from inside them into another chapter (most likely the one before that) I have already rewritten the first chapter and it should be up shortly. Hopefully, you all enjoy this much better written version!!!!