Chapter 6 - Meeting The Mate

Chapter 6-Meeting the Mate

"Hey there pretty brown eyes, what you doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spend time with you?" he said cockily. Oh too bad for the player I knew how to deal with his kind.

"Seriously. You couldn't come up with your own pick up line so you used one of Cody Simpson's? Oh and my eyes are blue retard!" I responded just as cockily. Not yelling just teasing. I heard his friends giggling like little school girls a couple of metres behind him. Mate or not I was still a bitch.

"If beauty were time you'd be eternity," he said smirking, which I admit looks pretty hot on him. Not that I will ever be telling him that.

"And if charming was a race you wouldn't get pass the starting line," I replied not missing a beat. He seemed shocked before regathering himself and trying again.

"You remind me of a magnet because you sure are attracting me over here." he looked smug. Too bad. My wolf may be begging me to jump his bones but he is going to learn right here right now, that even though I may seem human to him I am not going to be pushed around.

"So how about you turn around and repel the hell away from me." I stated calmly. By now his friends were rolling on the floor laughing. Yep, him and his friends were definitely players. "You know it's been fun being hit on and me rejecting you but I have places to be, and people to see." I said calmly and went to grab some sausages, chicken and ribs and piling them into the trolley I got on my way in. He was looking at the food with his mouth hanging open.

Technically a human wouldn't be able to eat so much food but I eat as much as every other supernatural creature. "Close your mouth dude. It's rude. Yes I'm buying food because I need to eat!" I stated lifting my hand and touching his chin to close his mouth. I had to hold in a gasp as I felt the sparks course through my body. I knew he felt them too because his eyes widened. "See ya." I said as I turned around about to go the next aisle.

Almost as soon as I started walking I felt a hand grab my arm. As soon as I felt the sparks I relaxed a tiny bit. Only a tiny bit. I have to remember I am on a mission. "I'm Stone." He said to me as I turned around to face him.

"Malice." I replied not looking up. "Like I said I gotta go. See you around?" I asked as I started to walk already.

"You can count on it," I heard him whisper. I don't know whether I was meant to hear that or not but I just pretended I didn't.  

I went on with my shopping buying more food that was easy to cook since I wasn't the best and some everyday items. Once I was done, I went to the check out, only to see Stone there again with his buddies. Oh God! I am going to be seeing him everywhere.

Him and his friends were incredibly packed. Stone had an 8 pack and V which I could clearly see through his tight black shirt that he was wearing. He looked so hot I- No Malice! Mission, mind on the mission.

His head suddenly swung to me and he smiled at me and his eyes softened. Holy Fuck I'm going soft and it's his fault. Since the cashier he was at was the only one working at this time I had to line up behind him. I made sure to make my face emotionless. Him and his friends left laughing. He looked at me piling my groceries onto the conveyor belt before he followed his mates out the door.

"That will be $120," the tired old lady said as she finished placing all the food into plastic bags. I gave her the exact amount from the money I found in the car. I normally got about $100 000 in the currency of the place my mission was. I placed all the groceries back into the trolley. Although I could technically carry all this without breaking a sweat, it would spoil my cover. It would look suspicious for a human girl to be carrying 40 heavy shopping bags.