Chapter 12 - Hell With The Devil Himself

Stone walked back to his desk with his head held high. His ego probably inflated by the way the class cheered for him. What an attention whore. 

"I'm going now!" Hope burst out. Ok she's an attention whore too. Maybe this school is just full of attention whores. I could definitely see that happening. By the time my mind had zoned back in Hope was already playing her clarinet. Ok by playing I mean that she was playing 4 different notes in different order. Everyone in the class looked bored. When she had finished playing I had counted that there was a total of 15 yawns, 1 boo and 3 heads on the desks, falling asleep. 

"Wasn't I great," Hope beamed to Mrs Faningle. Smiling broadly Mrs Faningle put on a fake smile and nodded agreeing with the spoilt brat. 

I scoffed loudly only to be met with Hope's annoying voice, "Do you have something to say bitch?"

"Yeah I do but I'l let you go first. I mean the slut always goes first, doesn't she?" I snidely remarked. I heard a few people giggle. Everyone was watching but no one was interfering.

"You know I heard you were going to get a brain transplant but the brain rejected you. Is that true?" Hope replied. She tilted her head to the side, trying to make herself look innocent. I could hear the yells of the students around us. Things like "burned" and "you go girl" echoed off the classroom walls. Even Stone was cheering Hope on. Well what a great freaking mate he is.

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, God made us beautiful, what the fuck happened to you?" I smirked hearing absolute dead silence instead of the cheering that Hope got. Wow these werewolves are real humaphobes. That's the term we use for people who are scared or hate humans. She was about to come up with some shitty reply when the bell rang. Everyone started to scurry off to their next class. Except Hope, Stone and I.

"Hey nice try. You know you are better than she is," Stone comforted Hope.

"Wow just wow," I muttered to myself. He seemed to catch it though and looked up into my eyes only to flinch. I realised that I had gone into self defence mode which meant that my eyes were death resembling.

"What do you mean wow?" he asked softly.

I simply muttered "Dickhead," before leaving the room myself.

I was walking out and to the parking lot, having every intention of driving out of here in my very cool car before doing a lot of training to vent my anger. But that was before the same old guy from earlier was blocking my path.

"Did you forget you have detention?" He inquired with a tone.

"No, I didn't forget I just didn't plan on going," I declared calmly and went to walk around him. His hand came out and grabbed my arm. And me being the powerful being pretending to be a human person I am, I had to at least pretend that his boa grip was painful and that I couldn't get out of this position. "Excuse you but my arm is not made out of titanium therefore it is possible to break it, so do you mind loosing up the grip?" I requested. He simply made an even uglier face than his usual and started to drag me back into the horrible school.

I just let him drag me along. It wasn't like I could get out of his werewolf grip without having questions arise. He kept pulling me along until we got to a classroom door that, once again, contained the scent of my mate. Oh what I wouldn't give to just to have a couple of hours away from this douche. 

As the teacher opened the door he, quite literally, shoved me into the classroom before letting the door bang  on his way out. All eyes were on me, again. How many times am I going to have to go through with this? I scanned the classroom only to see that the room was full of boys, with their feet propped up their desks, and a teacher sleeping on the table, at the front of the classroom. Stone was sitting in the back row and had just concluded his conversation with Drake. I simply rolled my eyes at the sudden silence before sitting in the second row, at the very end so that the wall was to my left.