Chapter 4 - Belated Birthday

Chapter 4- My Belated Birthday

I woke up at my usual time, 3am. Yeah I know I'm crazy. I got up and dressed in some black short shorts and a neon green sports bar. I put on some black and green sneakers and went outside. I ran around the forest. Listening as I flashed past using my vampire speed for half an hour before exercising my wolf speed for half and hour. Not making a sound as my feet hit the floor rapidly. I got back to my house where I stripped off my clothes. I changed into my white wolf before running for another hour until I came back. I change back and got dressed into what I was in previously. I went into the fighting room and worked out for an hour. That included treadmill, push ups, sit ups, chin ups, pull ups, weights, boxing and a challenge room I made myself which was exactly as it was called. A room full of challenges.

You had to dodge spikes, arrows, bullets. Climb under nets and over fences that popped up at random times. Same as boxing bags which you had to eliminate in 3 second or less. By then it was 6 am. Time to practise my witch skills. I went out side and summoned my book and practised different spells for an hour. Then I turned into my fairy and talked to some woodland creatures and practised growing and killing different things.

When the clock struck 8 am. With all this working out I obviously had a 6 pack but it didn't look horrendous and I was extremely strong but I didn't have bulging muscles like men. If all my strength could be seen by my body then I would have muscles the size of trucks. I went to have a shower which took me 10 minutes. I don't know how some girls took half an hour having a shower. I mean you go in, wash your hair, wash your body, dry yourself and get out.

I thought about what I should wear but decided on a plain, dark navy blue, flowy sweater and some dark blue jeans with a pair of fully black high top converses. I brushed through my hair and decided to leave it out so it could dry.

I out on a thin coat of mascara and eye liner coupled with some shiny lip gloss. My nails were already painted black so they could match my wardrobe. Most of my clothes are black or a dark colour except for my sport bras and a few jeans and dresses, so I don't need to worry about my nails matching my outfit. Usually.

I went into the kitchen to see that it was already 9 o'clock. I put some bread in the toaster. As I waited for it I clicked my fingers and my phone appeared in my hand. I unlocked my iphone 4 and went straight into my contacts. I called Greg to see if he would come to the alphas house with me.

"Hey Malice." He picked up on the second ring. "Am I in trouble for something, I swea-HOLY SHIT I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!" he suddenly yelled through the phone.

"It's fine Greg. You know how I feel about them. I was actually calling you to ask if you'd come to the alpha, whose kid I rescued yesterday, house." I asked calmly through the phone.

"You mean Alpha Williams?" He questioned through the phone.

"Yep. Just the usual, he was disrespectful so I stopped him being able to shift and said we'd come by today." I explained to him.

"Sure I will meet you there in 15 minutes, and I am bringing your birthday present, sweetie." Greg cooed through the phone.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO?" I heard Georgia yelling in the background sounding pissed.

"I'm talking to Malice. Did you know we missed her birthday yesterday and this afternoon she's leaving to Australia" he told Georgia.

"Oh that's ok if you were just talking to Mali- WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE MISSED HER BIRTHDAY?! GIVE ME THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!" She yelled hysterically. Like I said she was like my mother.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't give her the phone!" I protested but I was ignored.

"Hello darling. I can't believe we forgot your birthday. Happy 18th Birthday. We got you present and Greg can give it to you when he sees you." She spoke so quickly you would think she was trying to say it all in one breath.

"It's alright, thank you and I am meeting your husband in a few minutes so tell him to get his big ass off the couch because I can see him!" I said through the phone and I heard them laughing from the other end of the phone before I said my goodbyes to Georgia and got my toast which was now ready.

I wasn't kidding when I said I could see him laying on the couch. Another one of my abilities that came with being an element witch is being able to see what is happening where ever whenever. Except into the furture. No one could do that except for the first few werewolves but it was unable to be passed down. There was only such a species so that they could write prophets.

When I was first able to see such things I was terrified. Because I saw a lot of things I didn't want to see. But I learnt to control it and now I only see what I want to see.

I finished my plain piece of bread and put my phone in my right front pocket. I got some money at out it in my back pocket. I grabbed a black beanie to keep my head warm as it was 16 degrees Celsius at the moment.

I thought of Alpha William's front door and vanished into thin air and appeared there. I looked to the road where Greg was just pulling up. He got out of the car and ushered me over to him. I walked down and he pulled me into a hug. "Hey," I whispered.

"Happy Birthday Malice." He exclaimed making a ridiculous face. I laughed at him.

"Thanks Greg." I replied simply.

"Oh don't thank me yet." As he spoke he pulled something out from behind him. It was a small box. He handed it to me. "Me and Georgia picked it out." I was about to protest but he cut me off before I coud. "No. We bought it for you and it's yours."

I took the box and opened it. Inside was a necklace with a metal wolf baring his teeth which smothed into a claw shape at the bottom. It was beautiful. I normally didn't wear jewellery but this seemed to suit me. "Thank you Greg." I smiled at him and hugged him again.

"Well even though you are not a full wolf that is one of your stronger creatures. And it is the one you have chosen to protect. So from your wolfy family here." He motioned for me to turn around and I did giving him the necklace. I moved my still slightly damp hair over my left shoulder as he clip the necklace on.

"Thank you again Greg. Now we better get inside because you know how alphas get when they are forced from shifting." As soon as I finished speaking we heard a loud crash, followed by a woman's scream, and then many men yelling.

We looked at each other and nodded. This was going to be fun!

-----------------------

A/N

Picture of Necklace on the side.