Chapter 10 - Female Dogs and Rude Teachers

As soon as I arrived at the school the first thing I did was laugh. I never did pay attention to what school I was going to but now, this is just ironic. The name of the highschool that all the local werwolves attend is called 'Wolf Strong High School' and there moto was 'Protect those who value what we value'.

Now, to any human this would sound like a very religious school. But it was actually a statement as to how a werewolves' mind works. You protect those who have the same goals and values as you aka you protect your pack.

I hadn't realised how long I had been thinking about the irony of the school until a small crowd had already formed around my car. I guess people are just dying to meet the new girl.

I took a deep breath and made sure that Raven was hiding my real scent before I exited my vechile. I was ready to be bombarded by random peoples' curiousty but the sight that first caught my eye was so much worse.

There on the other side of the parking lot was Stone leaning aginst his car with a bunch of girls surrounding him and being very, touchy feely. If you get what I mean. And if you don't it means that girls were running their hands up and down his arms, chest, abs, legs and one was even trying to kiss his neck.

The girls were all pushing and shoving at each other to get a proper feel of my mate. As soon as I stepped out of my car and saw this, Stone's head snapped up just in time for me to put on an emotional mask.

Sure I know I said I didn't want him just yet because it would be dangerous but it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt seeing him being pratically dry humped in front of my very eyes. I just shook my head at him and got ready to deal with the issue at hand. Being the new girl!

As I locked up my precious car I suddenly felt like the girl from Easy A. Everyone was staring at me with either lust, jealousy, curiosity and disgust. I guess there disgusted that I'm 'human'.

I walked up to the front doors with my head held high as the states followed my every move. "Look I know I'm cute and all but this creepy, stop staring or I start breaking bones!" I yelled put turning to face everyone out the front. Once I finished my little informing speech I entered the school and made a beam line for the office.

On the way though some sluts just so happened to get in my way. With their fake bleached blonde hair and slightly faded orange tanned skin. Their almost scary, long, fake nails reaching out to form a flat hand in the shape of a stop sign. Supposedly, showing me  what to do with the wave of her hand. I could see the silver and blue moon that belonged to the pack that I was going to be protecting.

I snapped back into reality when the hand was suddenly flying across about to make contact with my cheek. Purely of relax I harshly grabbed her wrist in my hand before her hand could make contact with my face. She smiled at me looking at the hand that had caught hers.

"Sorry. That was just a test to see if you are the right material for our crowd and from the way you were able to grab my hand at lightning speed, I know that you will feel right at place in the popular group." Said the girl in the middle. She had these ocean blue eyes that seemed to be clouded by power-hunger. She had 4 girls flanking her 2 on each side. All with their hair perfectly styled and clothes that can be classified as underwear.

The 2 girls on her left had brown eyes and the ones on her right had green eyes. They were all werewolves and from Stone's pack. Great, more stupid and fake bitchy people I have to protect.

"You know that's a real nice offer, but I think I'll have to pass," I said politely trying to keep my temper in because of the fact that she had nearly hit me, previously.