Chapter 7 - Track Trouble

Ezra got me a motorbike! I went over to it and checked it out. It was a black Suzuki GSX1300R. This was my favourite motorbike. I had one when I was 17 but then some stupid vampire that I was fighting slashed the tires and put scratches all over it. A few months later and about 20 vampires had hurt my baby and I decided to get rid of it.

I think I'll name her Angie, and I already named my car, Allie, because it was the same one I had last time I came to Australia.

I used my keys and went it to the house. On the table were keys to the motorbike. I brought in my groceries and sort them out to where they are meant to go. I went to check out the house. The living room was as soon as you walked in but there was no fireplace. The rest of the house was the same except that the training room had a fingerprint scanner to get in and the spare room was next to the training room instead of having to have to walk through it.

My bedroom was the same as well except the posters were on the floor. I guess I'll have to put them up by myself. I went back into the kitchen and got some water. I went into my room and got some glue. I mixed them together in a bowl and started to hang up all the posters.

I finished it an hour later. And decided it was time to unpack. I placed my clothes into the walk in wardrobe and then went to the training room. I put my finger in the scanner and then a password needed box came up. I had to think about it but then I remembered that Ezra had scribbled some numbers and words at the bottom of one of the sheets of paper he gave me. I went into the dining room and it said the password was aus7begg001. I put it in and the door opened. I carried in the weapons I had from home and put them in the weapons room.

I grabbed my favourite gun a Blue steel Taurus Model 1911 Semi-Auto Pistol as I was going to be carrying it with me at all times. My bullets contained wolfsbane, garlic, rosemary and rotted carcass.

This was so that it affected every creature. If a human gets shot they die not matter what bullet. Wolfsbane is a deadly poison for werewolves. Garlic could kill vampires, rosemary is lethal for witches and rotted carcass is fatal to fairies. So yeah it covers them all. This is also the only kind of bullet that can kill me. If I was to be injected with wolfsbane then I wouldn't die because all the other creatures in my body would just heal it. The same with all the other poisons but with this bullet all of my creatures are killed.

Thankfully only a handful of people have possession of such a weapon and people don't know who I am, they just know of me.

By now it was 9am so I decided to have a shower and get changed. I changed into a superman logo crop top tank, that stopped a couple of inches before my belly button. With some ripped denim jeans and black boots. I decided to take me bike for a test run.

I jumped into my phone and looked up the nearest motorbike track, which happened to only a 3km drive. I grabbed my keys, phone, headphones and leather jacket. I got to my bike and put my black and green helmet over my still slightly wet hair. I out the jacket on, and put my phone in one of the pockets. I attached my headphones to my phone and started my playlist on One Step by Dead Letter Circus. As I pulled out of my drive I tried to remember the twists and turns to get to the track. 

Once I was coming up to it I stopped and zipped my jacket up, and put my hair under the jacket, so I wouldn't be giving any horny guys a show. Or set fire to my hair. I zoomed in happy to see that it was an open track for all to join. There were a few people around but not many at this time of day. I went straight into it hitting different speeds and performing different tricks for an hour and a half. 

I did a double back flip, stood up on my bike, did a one handed handstand on it all while in the air. By 11 o'clock I was pretty tired.  And as I was slowing down getting ready to leave I smelt him. Stone! I took my headphones out and put them in my other pocket.