Chapter 17

Lauren POV:

"OMG A FAIR???!!!" I yell excitedly in the car when I see all the bright lights and smell the greasy food. I see Shawn wince at my loud voice and I immediately feel guilty. "Sorry..." I say looking at Shawn

"Nah don't worry about it Princess. I just have sensitive hearing." He tells me with that beautiful smile on his face.

Shawn finally finds a parking space and when I'm about to open the door, he opens it for me.

"Aw thank you." I tell him with a blush creeping up on my face.

"Anything for my Princess." Okay now I'm a huge tomato. "Let's go" He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers and the sparks are inevitable which make my smile grow wider. We walk towards the ticket booth.

"How many I help you?" The young bored in the ticker booth asks. He looks up at me and smirks. "How may I help you sweetheart." I give him a grimace.

"Well it'd be nice if you stopped starring at my girlfriend." Shawn says with an edge to his voice. Girlfriend?? The boy looks at Shawn and the bored expression comes back onto his face.

"What can I do for you today sir?" The boy asks again

"Two bracelets please." The boy nods and gets the two bracelets.

"Okay that will be $40" My eyes buldge out of my skull $40?! for two fair bracelets. This place is a scam.

When I was about to grab my money from my wallet to pay for at least half of it, a hand stopped me.

"Don't worry about it, I got it." Shawn says giving the boy the money. I stare at him wide eyed.

"Are you serious?!" I ask incredulously

"What? It's literally nothing." He precedes laughing.

"I'm going to need both of your wrists." The ticket booth dude says.

Shawn goes first and then it's my turn. The boy takes forever putting it on and then he begins to fondle with my hand. Shawn notices.

"Can you just hurry the fuck up and stop fondling my girlfriend's hand." Shawn growls out and his eyes begin to turn black. Strange. I squeeze his hand that isn't being fondled by the ticket booth creep.

"All done." We begin to walk away when the guy says something to me "Hey if he ever starts boring you, you know where to find me." He winks. This causes another growl from Shawn and I just pull him away.

"I don't like that guy." He mumbles out angrily and I just chuckle.

"Oh really now. I didn't notice at all." I say sarcastically and he glares at me and I smile playfully at him.

"You are lucky you are cute." He smirks at me and blush creeps upon my cheeks. 

----

"OMG THAT WAS SOOOO FUN" I yell at Shawn and he laughs at me. We went on every ride here at least twice and it was a lot of fun.

"I can see that you enjoyed your time." I nod my head at him.

"Good" We stop at the food booth and we both get hot dogs and fries. While I got two hotdogs, Shawn got like 50.

"You are going to die if you eat all those hot dogs." I tell him pointing at those hot dogs.

"Aw your worried about my health." He tells me then pinches my cheeks and I slap his hands away and stick my tongue out at him.

"Fine. Don't blame me when you die of a heart attack." I tell him and he smirks at me.

I just finished my first hot dog when I look up at Shawn and my jaw drops to the floor.

"H-how d-did y-you f-finish al-l of-f those?" I ask shocked. HE ATE ALL HIS HOT DOGS ALREADY.

"What can I say, I'm a hungry man." He smirks and I burst out laughing. His smirk goes down. "Hey why you laughing at me." He pouts and crosses his arms across his chest. 

"You-u j-just s-said y-you w-were a m-man" I tell him in-between laughter.

"I AM A MAN!" He yells and I shake my head

"You may look like a man but you act like a child." I tell him and He glares at me and I wink at him.

"You are mean." He tells me and I just stick my tongue at him.

I finish my second hot dog and we got up to play games.

----

"Those games are rigged." Shawn grumbles out and I just nod while licking my ice cream. "We played every single game here twice and we haven't once once." He grumbles out again and I nod.

"Yeah no duh why do you think they have so many prizes. BECAUSE NOBODY WINS!" I tell him and he pouts at me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything." He tells me and I shrug.

"Don't worry about it. I still had fun with you. Well except for that time when you lost a game and almost beat the shit out of that worker." I tell him with a smirk on my face and he stares at me shocked.

"THAT'S NOT MY FAULT! HE KNEW HIS GAME WAS RIGGED." He tells me and I burst out laughing. We walk out of the fair together to the car.

"Well I had a great time." I tell him with a smile on my face and he smiles back at me. 

"Me too." He says and then takes my ice cream out of my hands and eats it whole and I just stare at him with my jaw on the floor.

"Tha-That w-was m-my ice-icecream." I tell him shocked and he just nods. I reach over to the drivers side of the car and hitting him constantly but it was no use. He just smiled at me and didn't look like he was in any pain. I huff out a sound of annoyance and sit back into my seat and cross my arms over my chest.

"Hey don't be mad at me." I just ignored him. "Come on Princess, I was so hungry and you took forever to eat that ice cream." I still ignored him. "Come on Princess." He says and then reaches over to me and begins to kiss my neck.

Oh fuck.

"Please Princess." He says between kisses and found my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan and he begins to suck harder there.

"Shawnnn" I moan out and I hear him smirk. He pulls away and his eyes are black and filled with lust. He looks away and looks to be calming himself down. "Shawn?" I ask him touching his arm trying to calm him down.

"I'm fine." He says turning back to me, his silver eyes back. "Let's drive you back home Princess." I just nod at him.

What the fuck just happened?

We drove to my house in complete silence. It was a comfortable silence he right hand was holding my left one.

"Well we're here" He tells me when he comes to stop. I look out the window and see my house in view. All the lights are off. Of course no one would be up. Shawn lets go of my hand and gets out of the car and opens the door for me. He helps me out of the car and we walk to the front door. "This is goodbye." He says scratching the back of his neck nervously. I nod and bite my lip and look down. I don't want him to go. I feel his finger under my chin and bring my head up to look into his beautiful silver eyes. "Hey what did I tell you about hiding from me." He smiles and I smile back at him.

He looks at my lips and I unconsciously lick them and look down at his lips. We move closer to each other and our lips brush each other. And then

His lips were on mine!

I responded immediately and his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him even closer. The sparks are exploding everywhere.

Shawn pulls away and I see his lips all swollen and I assume mine are as well. I blush and he puts a strand behind my ear.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Well I have to go." He tells me and my smile turns to a frown and he smirks at me. "Bye Princess." He says and kisses me once more on the lips. He turns and leaves. I watch him leave and then go inside my house.

Ah what an amazing night.

With that I went to bed and dreamt about amazing lips on mine.