Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Shawn's POV:

I came out slowly out of the bushes in my wolf form trying not to scare her. But I can see I already did that when I saw the bat and the helmet. I had no idea what the pillow could do though. I started walking towards her but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw her grip the bat even tighter then she already was. She saw me stop and loosened the grip on the bat. I started walking slowly towards her and had my head down. When I finally reached her, I felt her small soft hand on my head petting me. I got happy like really happy. If I was in human form, I would need a very cold shower. If you know what I mean ;). Anyway I lifted my wolf head up and noticed her hand come off and saw her back away a little. I whimpered and then sat and put my head back down. I felt her petting me again and I slowly looked up and saw her looking at me with a small smile. I put on a wolfy grin, she was truly beautiful on the outside and the inside. She starred into my eyes and looked confused. I guess because my eyes were the same color as they are in human form. Meaning I didn't let my wolf take complete control. Who knows what he would do to her if he was. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard her speak

"Your eyes remind me of my friend Shawn's eyes" She said to me. "You're a rather huge wolf, does that mean your an Alpha?" I looked at her shocked I can't believe she knew what a Alpha was but nodded anyway. She was shocked that I could understand her "You can understand me?" and I nodded again "Cool. Well anyway you're probably wondering how I knew what an alpha was" I nodded yet again and she just laughed. Man I loved her laugh "Well Wolfie, I know everything about you guys, it's kinda my obsession I guess you can say." I smiled I can't believe she loves wolves it's amazing. "I even have this necklace" she said pointing to her wolf shaped necklace. I wonder if she ever took it off. "I had it ever since I was born. My parents gave it to me and told me no matter what to never take it off. I was confused to why but just listened anyway." She said answering my question. She perked up like a light bulb just turned on in her head, I starred at her confused. "Don't you guys have mates?" I nodded fast and had a huge grin on my face. I think I like this topic now. "Have you found yours?" She asked and I nodded. But she frowned. I didn't like her frown I just wanted her to smile. Always. I nudged her shoulder with my nose trying to get her to tell me whats wrong I guess she understood "Why aren't you with her? Shouldn't you be out protecting her?" I am with her and I am protecting her. I tried to reply. Only if she knew. Anyway I just licked her hand and she seemed to forget her question because she smiled and said "Ew! I don't know where your tongue has been!" I started laughing on the inside because if I laughed on the outside I might scare her. So I just put a wolfy grin on.

We kept talking until about 4AM, which was when she fell asleep. I was laying across her legs with my head in her lap while she had her hand on the fur on my back. When I heard her parents waking up, I got off her lap and turned into human form walking towards her and kissing her forehead and going behind a tree to make sure she was safe. I heard her mom yell just then.

"LAUREN MARIE DANIELS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" Lauren suddenly woke up looking around I guess looking for me and when she noticed I was gone she looked upset. I felt bad like really bad, so I turned back into wolf form waking towards her and nudging the back of her leg with my nose. She turned around and a smile was on her face. She hugged me, well my head because that's all you can hug while in wolf form.

"I gotta go boy, my mom is gonna have a panic attack if I don't. Hopefully I'll see you soon." She said kissing the top of my head and turning around and leaving. I watched until I saw her get back into the house before turning around my self and heading towards the pack house.

I didn't even mean to show up at her house last night. It's just when I saw her sleeping peacefully in the car I wanted to drive to the pack house and put her in my bed and sleep with her. But, I couldn't. I know I couldn't. So I made Jess do it because I know I couldn't do it and I didn't want Axel touching her. Mated or not, no male is touching MY mate. I was gonna text her but I didn't know if she was already sleeping so, I ran in wolf form to her house and looking through what looked like her room it was shaped weird. There was one window in the front of the house that leads to the front door and another window that leads to the back where the forest is. Hm strange. I didn't mean to wake her, it's just I accidently hit the bush and made a noise. When I looked back at her window I already saw her starring me. Next thing you know she was in the forest looking for me. Maybe I should visit her more often, but in both wolf and human form so she can love the both of us.

When I reached the pack house my mother came running into my arms screaming at me. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!! I THOUGHT YOU GOT TAKEN BY ROGUES OR SOMETHING" I gave her an 'are you kidding' look because I'm Alpha, since when do Alphas be taken by rogues. My dad seemed to notice this because he came up putting a hand on my mom's shoulder

"Jordana, I doubt he would've got taken by rogues, he's alpha, he's stronger then those rodents" My dad and I had the same point of view on rogues. My mom just slapped his hand off and said

"Don't you start that. He's my baby and I worry about him" I can't believe she just said that in front of my pack. My jaw was on the floor and my eyes were out of my eye sockets. I heard a couple of my pack wolves start laughing and after I got out of shock I glared at them and they shut right up. Ahh the life of being Alpha. My mom turned back to me and said "I'm still waiting on you excuse of where you were last night"

"I was at my mate's house" I said firmly and everyone just gasped. I haven't told anyone about finding my mate except Jess and Axel. I saw my mom starting to tear up.

"What?! You met her! How come I'm hearing about this now?" My mom says between sobs

"Well she's kinda.. human" I said rubbing the back of my neck. Something I do when I'm nervous

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE WAS A GOD DAMN VAMPIRE" Everyone had a look of digust at this including me, none of us liked vampires. We despised them. Just like how I used to despise humans but Lauren changed that. I smiled at the thought of my mate. "When did you meet her?" My mom asked pulling me out of my thoughts of my mate

"Over a month ago, when she was in the hospital..in a coma" I said nervously. Everyone gasped including my mother

"You still should've told us that you met her" My mother said disappointed. I hated when she or my father was disappointed in me. All I could say was

"Sorry"

*Authors note*

After this chapter, the story is gonna start moving along, so please continue reading and loving