Chapter 18

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Ugh" I don't want to go to school today. I turn my alarm off and go back to dreamland.

That only was until someone starting calling me.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" I yell into the phone and hear a growl on the other end.

"What did I tell you about cursing out of that beautiful mouth of yours Princess." I feel my anger diminish and a blush creeps up on my cheeks.

"Sorry Shawn. I'm not much of a morning person." I hear him laugh on the other end.

"I can see that. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?" I groan in response and he laughs at my pain. "Come on Princess, get up. It's time for school." He says and I groan again.

"But I don't want toooooo." I tell him and he laughs again.

"But you have to because I'm picking you up in 10 minutes." My eyes widen at this statement.

"Oh my god. Fine Shawn, I'm getting ready now." I hang up the phone and run into the bathroom and do my business. I walk back into my room and I see that I have 5 minutes until Shawn comes. I run into my closet and grab a pair of dark skinny jeans with a plain white v-neck and my black leather jacket. I put on my black high tops and leave my hair down because I have no time to do it. I hear a knock on my front door and I run to get it. I open it to see a beautiful pair of silver orbs.

"Hey Princess." Shawn says giving me a peck on my lips. A blush crawls up my neck. I think I have a blushing problem.

"Hey" I say back

"Ready to go?" He asks and when I'm about to respond, I get cut off from a baby dinosaur noise coming inside my stomach. He laughs at this sound and I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Hey! My hunger isn't  laughing matter." I tell him truthfully. He sobers up and puts his hand up in surrender. 

"I'm sorry Princess, but that sound that came out of your stomach was so funny." He chuckles and I glare at him. "Okay Princess how about we get you some food." I lighten up at this but then look at the time on my phone.

"But school starts in an hour." I whine

"Then I guess we have to hurry." And with that we ran to his motorcycle. I buckled the helmet and got on after him, putting my arms around his waist successfully feeling all the tingles. And with that we rode off to god knows where.

"We're here." I hear Shawn say and I look up to see us in front of a diner. We hurry off the motorcycle, but don't worry my legs were jelly and of course I would've feel if Shawn didn't catch me. We enter the empty diner and sit in a booth.

"What can I get for you?" A waitress asks coming up to us. She's starring at Shawn and it's pissing me off.

"I'll take the orange juice and stack of pancakes please." Shawn says giving the waitress his menu. Shawn looks at me "What do you want Princess?" Shawn asks and I see the waitress looking at me now with a glare. 

"I'll take the orange juice and french toast please." I say with a tight smile and she glares at me.

"Of course. I'll be back with that." She says and leaves but without sending a wink towards Shawn.

"Ugh." I say and Shawn looks at me curiously.

"You okay?" I shake my head no. "What's wrong?"

"That waitress wouldn't stop starring at you." I tell him and he smirks at me.

"Aw is my little Princess jealous?" He asks with that stupid smirk still on his face.

"Maybe." I say looking away from him. I feel him grab my hand and intertwine my fingers. I look back at him.

"Well no need to be jealous because I only want you." He tells me truthfully and I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Here you guys go." The waitress says bitterly and walks away. Shawn and I let go of our hands and eat the food. Which was surprising really good. Shawn paid for the meal and we left. There was 10 minutes until school started and it was about a 5 min drive from here. We got on the motorcycle and sped to school.

"Goodbye Princess." Shawn says when I successfully get off the motorcycle and get ready to leave. The students that are still hanging around outside, are starring at Shawn and I and it makes me nervous.

"Bye Shawn." I tell him and turn to leave but his hand on mine stops me. He turns me around.

"Hey don't forget this." He says and kisses me on the lips. I pull away and turn away and walk into school

Ah nothing can ruin this day.

"So who was that guy on the motorcycle that you paid to give you a ride and kiss you?" Maria sneers at me and I close my locker. I ain't letting her ruin my day. I look at her and I had to hold back a laugh. Maria's nose is still all bandaged from the trash can incident.

"He is my boyfriend and I didn't pay him to do anything." I tell Maria. Wait what boyfriend? He never made it that official. Maria just laughs at me.

"Boyfriend yeah right. You are an ugly piece of shit. Nobody would want to date you willingly." I feel the tears start to pool out of my eyes. She's right. Nobody wants me. I'm ugly and broken. "Exactly what I thought." Maria flips her hair and walks away. I turn and make my way to Mr.Samuel's class. I walk in and see my friends looking at me and I fake a smile.

"Hey are you alright?" Jess asks while holding Axel's hand. Axel looks like he wants to kill.

"Yeah I'm fine." I tell her but they all see through my lies. I let out a sigh and explain what happened with Maria in the hallway. They all looked pissed.

"That lying BITCH!" Kaitlyn yells in the classroom, causing a few of the classmates to look at us.

"I'm going to fight her." I hear Jess say.

"No please Jess. I don't want you to get involved." I plead with her and she reluctantly nods. I breath out a sigh of relief.

"Well I got involved the moment she messed with my cousin." Axel says and then storms out of the classroom and the bell rings and Mr. Samuels walked into the room.

Guess my morning got ruined...