Chapter 11: Fallen for a Fallen Angel

*** Warning: Sexual Content. If you do not want to read this, you can skip to the next chapter, because this doesn't really advance the plot much at all***

It has been almost 24 hours since Cas kissed Dean. The entire day, Dean tried to ignore him to the best of his ability. This included a lot of awkward moments of catching eyes. When night rolled around again, Dean simply couldn't get it out of his mind.

Since then, Sam had told Dean bits and fragments of Castiel's coma-induced dream world. In all honesty, Dean thought it sounded great. A world were their lives didn't go to Hell, literally. Rather, a world where everyone got what they wanted and they were happy. He had Cas in that world, and Sam.

He needed to talk to Cas. He left his room and sofly knocked at the door until he heard an answer, "Yes?" Castiel rang.

"Can, I um, can I come in?" Dean looked torn.

"Yes, Dean, you are always welcome," Castiel gave a soft fake smile.

"Thanks," Dean sat on the bed near Castiel, not even attempting to put a gap between them as he sat down.

"Look, Cas, what happened last night-" Dean started.

"I'm very sorry for that. It was way over my lines. I know I came off very strong, and I should've known you would reject me, it was silly of me to--"

Dean stopped Castiel's lips with his own. Castiel's eyes lit up with shock, before fluttering closed, trembling under Dean's touch, the one he longed for. Yes, he did enjoy his little dream Dean, but it was nothing compared to this, now. Castiel would take the real Dean over the other one any day.

He moaned against Dean's lips, copying what he had done in his dream world, by tugginng at his light dirty blonde hair. Just like dream Dean, this Dean groaned in approval of the gesture and began to kiss Castiel with more hunger, with more need. He drifted his lips away from Castiel's and dragged them across Castiel's jawline and down his neck, tyring to brand Castiel as his own with his love bite.

That's it. Dean didn't need to talk to Cas. No, he needed Cas.

Dean leaned Castiel down on the bed, laying against his warm body. Castiel could feel Dean's toned stomach against his body, and he arched his back, pressing his hips to Dean's urgently. Dean grabbed Castiel's hip and pinned it down onto the bed. Castiel whined, and he could feel Dean smirk into the skin of his neck, enjoying being the dominant. If it weren't for the fact that Castiel didn't have his angel mojo, specifically his strength, Dean would've been in Castiel's situation, so he couldn't help but relish in the fact that the tables were turned.

As Castiel writhed under Dean, he held Cas' hands above his head and took his shirt off, kissing up and down his chest. Castiel tried to touch up for Dean, grasping whatever part of him was in his reach. Unfortunately, when he went to take off Dean's shirt, Dean straddled him and pinned down his arms again. Castiel moaned, trying to be displeased but he loved Dean's touch.

After what felt like an aganozing eternity, Castiel got to watch as the man hovering over him leaned back, in Castiel's lap for support, and took off his shirt, revealing the toned stomach he had felt against his own. The room was dim, but Castiel could still make out every detail, and every freckle. Over the years, Castiel had watched Dean from afar. By now, he could be able to describe him without seeing him for a week or even a month. Dean's entire body was seared into his mind. At the time, that's all he could ever do: watch. Dean hadn't shown Cas how he felt, so Castiel just assumed it was just family to him. 

However, Castiel knew that was different now. This wasn't something you did to pass the time with family. Castiel's thoughts were interrupted as Dean went to work on Castiel, kissing at his neck while fiddling with the top button of Castiel's borrowed jeans. He smiled against Cas' skin when it finally popped open, and he was able to drag down the zipper, making sure to just lightly brush his finger against Cas' boxers as he slid down.

When he finally managed to get them off, he took in Castiel's form. He looked over him, then again, then again. He wanted to make sure that even if Castiel disappears, if he goes back to Heaven, he will always be able to relive this moment with as much description as possible. After a moment, Dean answered to Castiel's whimper of need with a hungry kiss. He bit playfully at Cas' lips, as he slid his hand down Cas' side and into his boxers, resting it on his hip. 

Castiel's hips jerked up softly in response, encouraging him to keep going. Of course, Dean wasn't going to do that, not yet. He continued to tease Castiel, but as he was distracted by his features, Castiel had already managed to undo Dean's pants, and they slid down to his knees. Dean pulled back from his spot and smirked at Castiel, never moving his gaze as he shook his pants off of himself and from the bed.

Castiel watched his jeans fly to the other side of the room and when he looked back to the man glancing back at him, he could feel the tent in his boxers. Dean smirked, also noticing it, and hungrily nipped at Castiel's neck. Seeing as Dean no longer had Castiel pinned - mostly because one hand was resting on Castiel's hip while the other was supporting him - Castiel began to reach for Dean's back side, giving it a light squeeze.

Before they knew it, there was nothing on them besides their skin. Dean had their bodies pressed together, with Castiel desperately trying to rub his groin against Dean's. Castiel was in deep pain, he was close, and Dean knew it, which is exactly why he refused to let him do it. He held Castiel down as he had his way with him.

"Dean, please-" Castiel gasped.

"But Cas, if you're going to be human, you need to experience this," Dean smirked.

"I can't-- Dean, I'm--" Castiel bit on his lip before finishing his sentence due to the intense rub of their skins, bringing Castiel closer to the edge.

"Soon, Cas, I promise," Dean cooed into Cas' ear, hoping that would send him into a more painful state.

Dean could feel Cas' rubbing against his inner thigh. It was an abnormal feeling, being his first time with another man, or fallen angel for that matter.

An Angel of the Lord, that rebelled for him. He was in love with an Angel of the Lord, and he loved him back. Dean thought about this until he felt his thigh get wet and sticky.

Surprised, he looked down to see Castiel huffing and out of breath, his face flushed red. Dean smirked and gave his a final peck before crawling off of him and strodding into the bathroom with his clothes to take a shower.

~~~

When his shower was over, his tent was calmed and he walked out into the bedroom to see Cas dressed and giving Dean a soft smile.

"Thank you, Dean," Castiel beamed.

"Cas, that's not what you say to someone who had sex with you," Dean laughed, ruffling his wet hair with a towel.

"Oh, my apologies. I assume we don't tell Sam?" Castiel blushed.

"Just give it some time, he has enough to worry about right now," Dean nodded.

Dean walked over to the door, turning off the light, and looked back at the man snuggled in his own bed, "Goodnight, Cas."

"Goodnight, Dean," Castiel nuzzled himself further down in the covers before shutting his eyes.