Chapter 18: Day Off

Chapter 18: Day Off

***Warning; Sexual Content***

"You sure you don't want to go with us?" Dean looked to his brother while pulling on his jacket.

"Yea," Sam smiled, "You two just go ahead. I'm going to look for a case."

"If you say so, Sammy," Dean headed towards the door, "Come on, Cas!"

Castiel came bustling from his room, "Okay, let's go."

As Castiel passed him and exited the bunker, Dean nonchalantly checked him up and down, smirking. He turned back to his brother, hoping he hadn't seen what he just did. To his luck, he didn't, and Dean let out a sigh of relief, "Alrighty, see ya Sammy," Dean waved before leaving his brother alone in the bunker.

Dean slid into the driver seat, and looked over to the fallen angel struggling with his trench coat which was probably caught in the door.

"Where to?" Dean beamed.

"Anywhere, I guess," Castiel shrugged, giving up on trying to readjust his coat.

"How's about we grab some food first? Then we can go to the beach or something," Dean suggested.

"Sounds great, but I don't know how to swim," Castiel remarked.

"Figures, I'll have to teach you," Dean laughed.

~~~

Sam hastily typed word after word into his laptop.

Bizarre deaths

Strange events

Cold spots

Odd weather

Disappearances 

Anything that he thought would potentially led him to a demon, he searched. And searched. And searched. He didn't know how long he investigated, but he thought it wasn't enough, so he kept looking.

Sam always felt like a disappointment, and he needed to do something right for once. He released Lucifer and almost started the apocalypse by saying yes. Dean sold his soul for Sam after he was killed the first time. He believed he was the reason for his mom's death in the nursery that night. He couldn't even die correctly, he always came back.

"Where could they be?" Sam whispered to himself, growing frustrated with the lack of results he had come across.

He swatted a cup sitting near him, sending it flying to the wall and shattering into pieces.

"I have to keep looking."

~~~

Somehow, Dean managed to evacuate everyone from the beach. He had told the life guards that there was some weather happening that would push sharks into the bay and that it is a huge safety hazard and the beach needed to be closed down until further news. Surprisingly, they bought it, and it got them some time alone on the beach.

"Kick your legs," Dean tried to instruct.

"I am!" Castiel pouted.

Dean had tried to teach Castiel how to swim, but at first it hadn't gone very well. Finally, after about an hou or two, Castiel managed to swim almost perfectly.

"Good job, Cas," Dean cheered as the fallen angel began to breast stroke over to him from past the buoy with a sign do not swim past this point

The two of them spent the entire day at the beach, laid out on a couple of towels sprawled across the sand once the sun began to set.

"Today was really fun," Castiel whispered.