Chapter 15: They Killed Kevin! Those Bastards!

Chapter 15: They killed Kevin! Those Bastards!

"So, Kevin, what have you found out?" Castiel squinted down at the tablet and the notes thrown about the desk around the boy.

"Not much, it looks like someone was making little notes here and there, though," Kevin stated.

"Metatron," Castiel assumed.

Castiel and Keivn's eye darted over to the door where a loud clang was coming from the other side. The door flung open and their eyes filled with fear when they realized the two to come through the door were in fact not the Winchester brothers, but rather a couple of angels.

"Honey, we're home," one of the angels grimaced down at the two in the living room.

"Angels," Castiel stated, though it was obvious.

"Yes, and we have come to pick you up, we saw your little boyfriend leave so we thought we'd swing by," the other angel spat.

"You can't take him!" Kevin stood protectively in front of his friend.

"Aw, that's cute. You just have guys pouring all over you, don't you Castiel?" the angel winked.

"Prophet, we don't want to have to hurt you, just step aside and we'l be on our way," the second angel with brown eyes stared down the boy.

"I can't let you take him!" Kevin stood his ground.

"Yes, we see that. So be it," the angel reached his hand out to place it on Kevin's forehead.

"No!" Castiel screamed as he saw the bright white light bursting from Kevin's eye sockets and crash to the floor, eyes looking like seering black eyes that seemed to swallow his whole face.

"We did warn you two," the brown-eyed angel smirked wickedly.

"No wonder why Dean called you bags of dicks," Castiel spoke harshly, backing away.

"How could you go against us, Castiel, you own kin? No, you bretrayed us for the hairless apes," the hazel-eyed angel questioned.

"They respect their kin, whereas you do things like this," Castiel gestured over to the partially burnt body on the floor.

"Oh, just collateral damage, Castiel," the brown-eyed angel budded in.

"He was trying to put Heaven back together! He's the only person able to read the tablet and you just killed him!" Castiel added furiously.

"That's why we're taking you. Since you tore Heaven apart, we're going to make you put it back together. I hate being trapped inside this sad excuse for a vessel," the blue-eyed angel explained.

"Over my dead body!" Cas hollered.

"Unfortunately, we need you alive," the brown-eyed angel remarked.

Castiel stood there, staring back at them, beofre one swung at him, and he was knocked to the fllor unconcious.

~~~

"Where am I?" Castiel looked around the dark room after gaining conciousness.

"That doesn't matter right now, what does is how to fix Heaven," a voice called from the darkness.

"I don't know how to. I told that to the two dick bags that came to pick me up. By the way, they killed the only way of us ever finding out, so you can thank them for that," Castiel spat blood onto the floor next to him, glancing over it to check for teeth.

"I find that hard to believe, Castiel. After all, you are the one who cast us all out, so why should I believe what you say?" the voice inquired.

"I didn't take down Heaven," Castiel huffed, "Metatron tricked me. He told me it would close Hell instead of doing the trials, but instead he stole my grace and cast out the angels."

"I guess that explains why you're so, human," the voice hissed at the word, disguisted by it, "but I still don't believe that Metatron, one of God's best men, would dare do something like that."

"Well, then I'm not sure what I'm doing here, because if you don't believe me then why would you bring me here to question," Castiel coughed up more blood.

"Well, kidnapping you was just stage one, dear Cas," the voice laughed from the darkness.

"What do you mean," Castiel asked before answering himself, "Oh, don't you fucking dare touch Dean!'

"That seems like your job to do to him," the voice chuckled harshly, "but if you don't answer my few questions, that's exaclty what you'll watch me do to your precious hairless ape!"

"Fine," Castiel sighed, "ask away, I have nothing to hide."

"We'll see about that," the voice was given a body as they stepped into the light.

Castiel looked up to find Samandriel smirking down at him.

R.I.P. to Kevin Tran. I'm sorry I brought that in from the ninth season, but I think it had to be done. Please forgive me. Thanks to everyone reading!