Map of Oswor

Darkest Islands: People never step on on the island because of what is looks like. Dark mountains and woods. The only people that go there are riders and their dragons. There's only one place there that only riders and dragons know about its called Dragon Tail (I'm sorry if you can't see it) hidden in the small woods.

Forbidden Holm: Some people go there because there are a lot supplies from cities or small towns. Like Silver Keep, Thorpen and Wolford to take back home. But there's one place hidden the woods known as Jerren's Outpost.

Ghost Island: Most people think some places on the island are hunted like Helbeck and Norfolk. The other two places Broken Shield a city always crowded with people and King's Watch where the king of Oswor lives.

Ice Port: The coldest place to live. But it's known for its ice sculptures. There are some supplies from cities and towns. Like Arkney, Arkala and Frostford. Most of the supplies are weapons, tools and food.

Light Hill: The warmest place to live Hills are everywhere. People find Light Hill the most peaceful place. You get food that never grows anywhere else. Like corn, carrots and almost every plant.

I tried my best to describe every island on my map (I'm sorry if you can't see any of the locations) I made and I never wrote a story with a map before.