2

I kept thinking about the dragon that attacked Jerren's Outpost. Leo and Revan said it might have seen me as a rider and it turns it out that I have this dragon mark on my forearm. "Leo, did you get your sword?" Revan says Leo nods his head "show it to Zuri" Leo pulls out his sword from its sheath and held it out for me to look at. The silver blade glinted beneath the light. "Where did you get the sword?" I say "my father made it for me before I left" "your father is a blacksmith?" Leo nods his head "you can have a sword made for you instead of getting a random one"

We walk into a city. I saw the shining rooftops "Silver Keep?" I say looking around at the shops, houses, and little kids running around the streets. The roofs were shining silver "Silver Keep" Leo says we walk to the docks "you two stay here while I look for a boat" Revan says I watch him walk into a crowd of people and disappear from sight. "Leo how long have those people been after you and Revan?" "I don't know a long time" Leo says. "But they will be after you too" then Revan came back "come on" he leads us to the boat that's about to set sail we walk on the boat.

"Where is this boat going?" I say "Ice Port" Revan walked below deck of the boat. I looked around and saw Leo leaning against the railing, looking at the water; I walk over and stand next him looking at our own reflections. "I haven't been home in a long time" Leo says "how long has it been?" "I don't know" "don't worry I'm sure your father will be happy to see you" "are you sure?" Leo looks at me "yea I'm sure" I give him smile.

I look around to find myself at the destroyed Jerren's Outpost and I see the same dragon. It was looking at me it tilted its head. Are you my rider? It says "I don't know am I?" I say the dragon looks at me you have a mark I looked at my right forearm, and see the mark still there, the dragon looks at it you are my rider "how can you tell?" Look at your mark I look at it again and its glowing light purple I look back at the dragon "what's your name?" I say Shirow it says I'll be coming, we need to go find the others Shirow says flying off "where are you going?!" I'm going to find you! Then my vision turns black.

I wake up it's just a dream. I'm still on the boat to Ice Port I look over and see Leo and Revan sleeping. It can't be true I look at my right forearm and see the mark was glowing light purple. This can't be happening. The dragon that attacked Jerren's Outpost is my dragon. How am I going to tell Leo and Revan?

I couldn't sleep after my dream. I looked at my arm the mark was still glowing light purple. I got out of my sleeping bag. I need to be somewhere quiet. I walk on deck and see men at the wheel and working on the boat. I leaned on the railing while looking up at the stars and saw it was a full moon. I remember Mother told me once that our family is in the stars when you die you become the star.

Then I heard footsteps behind me I look over my shoulder and see it was Leo. "Why are you out here?" Leo says "I'm looking at the stars" I say. "Something's bothering you" I look at him he looks very tired "just go to sleep you're tired" I waved my hand. "Zuri, I want to know what's on your mind" I guess I can't hold it back forever Leo or Revan need to know that this dragon Shirow is coming for me. "The same dragon that destroyed Jerren's Outpost is coming after me" I say I show him my forearm and the mark is still glowing light purple. Leo looks at it "the dragon said I'm its rider because of this" I look at the water.

I saw my reflection looking back at me. Then I saw Leo's next to mine "Zuri how do you know that the dragon is coming?" Leo says "I had a dream of it talking to me the dragon knew about my mark and said that I am its rider and it told me to look at my mark, when I did it was glowing light purple" I say.

I look up and see land in the distance its Light Hill my home. I wish I could see Mother I pictured her brown hair and her blue eyes. "Light Hill is that where you're from?" Leo says I look at him and nod my head "I grew up in the small town Bright, I had a rough childhood without my father. I was told he left, but I think he might be a rider because if I'm a rider that means someone else in my family is a rider" "what is his name?" I look at Leo "I never knew him" I kept looking at Light Hill as the boat passed the island in the distance.