chappie 5 part one

Heeya!! here's your chapter 5 . read at your own risk , its not edited hehe

After the final bell signaled the end of classes today, i rushed towards rest room. Damn that half bald Zoology teacher Mr.BJS, that's his short form . He thought it was too informal to tell his students his full name so he just said to call him Mr. BJS.

I mean what kind of teacher even says that . During his class when my urinary bladder was expanding due to the waste materials being collected from each and every  partof my body, had an sudden urge to pee . So, I  asked Mr. BJS if i could get excuesed for a moment . But , to my surprise he said to wait till the bell rings . I knew he was kind of strict but i had no idea he would go over the edge . So , i thought not to argue with him and  impatiently waited for the freaking bell to ring .

I felt so relaxed after micturating.  Yaya i know some biology terms . My favourite subject is Biology after all but minus the botany part .

To my surprise, I had made few friends back in the class. Melissa and Natalie. They were just your regular high school girls but with unique tastes and fantasies . I met Melissa in my Physics class which was just after lunch period and Natalie in Literature .  Melissa was socially awkward but once you start to know her she's super sweet and super friendly . I sat with her so i kind of got to know her as we blabbered the whole time . I was abit disappointed when i knew we two shared only physics class together .

But  , atleast that was good then never meeting her . And she has this really sweet thick london accent . She wants to study dentistry after her high school is over . She is also interested in other stuffs like fashion , models , fashion designers , magazines and stuffs like that . She is really plain looking without any makeovers on and is simply dressed with no accessories at all . But its not that i am complaining either after remembering what shitty dress i  am wearing today . After knowing melissa i thought to not judge the book by its outer cover .

Talking about Natalie ,  she is really fun loving and does not judge people by their looks . She is also super duper sweet . She loves to get involved in games and all and is a typical social butterfly. So,you can guess that when the teacher told me to sit next to her , she was the one to start talking to me first unlike melissa, i had to start the conversation with her. She has a boyish kind of vibe in her. But she's not a tom boy i tell you. She has big boobs and butt and is squishy like a teddy. Over all she's cute. She told me that boys get really scared to approach her as i told you she has a boyish vibe and never know what she could do to them.

The least would be to beat their ass off and send them home . You get me right ? She has this really crazy obsession to go to Australia and study in an university there.

All together both are pretty with tan skin and raven black hair with black and brown eyes. Natalie's is black and Melissa's eyes are brown. We exchanged our numbers as well. After meeting three friends at the end of the day, i thought my first day went pretty well than i expected. After all it's the end that's what matters right?

OH NOOOOOOO NOOOO , i had almost forgotton that i would be going to Moll's home today . Yeah , i gave her a nick name . Molly's too long for me atleast . Haha that's my excuese to give my friend's pet name for me to call . 

So ,  i hurriedly ran towards the parking lot and started searching for Moll. I saw her leaning in shiny black range rover . She has a nice car, i thought.

"Hey, Prad!!" I heard some one calling my name. I turned towards the source who was producing that sound. I  found Natalie near a bike starting to wear her helmet . Of of course she rides bike. Wasn't wrong when i said she has a boyish vibe in her.

Hey i am really sorry guys , i had full intension to complete chapter 5  but i just remembered my assignment which i have to submit it to the teacher tomorrow . It's already 9:00 pm here . so i better start doing that or i have to stay  UP ALL NIGHT to complete it . Dont worry i'll complete chappie 5 after i come from school tomorrow. that would be after 19 hours from now  ... OKAY?? anyways writing up all night in my sentence made me remember one direction's first and foremost album . ^.^ ..... they've come sooo far . i love you one direction and your new video for midnight momories.... 'kay i better go now... TAKE CARE beautifuls xoxo