fake chapter

DING ! DING! DING! * drum roll sound *

Presenting the one and only chapter 10 of the whole wide universe from the book written by me .... * bows to the queen of england * 

Me ~ May i publish the chapter now , my majesty ?

Queen ~ OMG !! sure sure . I was waiting for this chapter for such a long time * squeals and fangirls jumping up and dowm *

LOL , hahaha  , got a bit distracted over there ..... 'kay let's continue with the chapter ...

Prada's POV

I suddenty woke up on the middle of the road . I groaned and sat up . Where am i ? I have no idea . 

Suddenly , a pair of strong hand gripped my arm forcefully and pulled me up towards itself . When i looked up to see who it was . OH MY HOLY 2 SCOOPS OF  BUTTERSCOTCH ICE~CREAM . Was this guy even for real ? He looked like an angel , so cute and yet so sexy at the same time . 

After seeing my eyes bulging out from it's socket , he smirked , " So , i take that you like me too , huh ? " What do you mean by too ? OMG does that mean he likes me too ? NO WAY . Im about to faint . 

He pulleed me even more closer , my chest was being pressed to his strong stone ones . I could tell he could feel my boobs . God , it's so embarrasing . He looked down to my dull black eyes from his heart melting emarald green and said , " I have waited for you since 123 years , 2 months and 1 day . I can't let you go now . Come with me . Please ." He added at last . 

How could i say no to this to-good-to-be-true handsome hunk ? I nooded slightly confused when he said 123 years . 

" Yes , 123 years . Im a vanpire and i have always loved you " he then takes out his iphone from his pocket and starts playinges " i will always love you " song . 

I start crying in his chest , " Oh , whatever your name is , i am going wherever you take me ."

We walked hand in hand and lived in a small cottage where he turned me into a vampire and we lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER .

~ THE END ~

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA NO ITS NOT THE END ..... I REPEAT ITS NOT THE END

I was just kidding , wondering what your reaction would be like . I have read many stories and authors mess around like this so i thought to try the same lol 

I did so because , i told that i would post the chapter after it's 350+ reads and it's my mom's birthday today too so could'nt get time to write a long one . 

I'll be posting real soon . So stay tuned :)