Chapter 10

Must read author's note..... there's some changing in the story... so read the note in the end

for now , 

HAPPIE READING !!

ps ~ listen to the song on the right side , 101% matches this chappie =^-^=

We have to pass the living room to get to the front door . So , when i passed the living room i stopped in the middle because mom was talking to someone . I think i know that voice , but i'm not sure though , whoever it was , it was talking in a very low pitch , more like whispering .

I shook my head and opened the front door . I couldn't be bothered to see who was there because i am already freaking 25 minutes late! . 

"Why in such a hurry , Dark Angel ? " I heard the voice saying and without wasting even a nanosecond , i turned around and OMG she was there leaning agfainst the door of the living room and smirking . 

" AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!  AHHHH !!!!!! " we both squealed and ran to hug each other . We jumped while hugging . This is our kind of thing . We always do this , jumping up and down while hugging each other . 

" OMG !! OMG! " You are HERE !! you are fucking here !! " I shouted and she nodded her head vigorously grinning from ear to ear . 

We heard someone clearing their throat . We snapped our head and saw mom . 

" Mind your language , Young Missy . "

Oops ! I forgot that mom was also here . " Yeah , mom . "

I looked at hun . She has also changed a hell lot . We both were rebellious looking . But now it seems that we are looking completely opposite of that . 

"But , seriously Hun , why are you here . It's not that seeing your best friend out of blue moon is normal . "

She snorted , " Why ? can't one best friend come to visit the other one ? " Then as usual she smirked . 

" Pffft , cut the crap , I know how much you despise travelling , so that was a horrible lie you got there . " Her smirked started to fade and mine started to grow bigger and bigger . 

Crap ! Crap ! Crap ! Even though I'm super duper happy that Hun is here with us but in school , the principal and teachers are gonna make a thin paste of my body and feed them to stinky insects near the dumpster . 

Suddenly , an idea popped my mind . 

" Mom ? " I called her making a soft puppy face . 

" Yeah , yeah I knew this was coming . Ofcourse you don't need to go to school today . Hunter here had already informed me about her arriving in London but she promised me to keep it a secret . I'm sorry sweetie . "

My smile lit up and we were both grinning . I was not at all angry with Hun or Mom in this case . The surprise made it all worth it . 

Mom spoke up , " So , Hunter darling , do you wanna go to your uncle's now or in the evening ? If you wanna go now i could drop you . "

Thank you so much for asking Rimmel , but I don't wanna visit them now . Angel and i have a lot to catch up . " She smiled at me . " Mom said i had to go and meet them as there's something important to talk about .  My uncle's daughter Peyton works in a music shop about 2 or 3 blocks away from here . So , i'll go with her in the evening ."

Oh , so she came here to meet them . I thought mentally . Ofcourse , we think mentally . God what am i even saying ?

I clearly remember how Hunter and I met . It was my new school in the first day of Grade 3 . Our seniors had to be our guide for that day to show the school . Fortunately or unfortunately i can't pin it out , but Jack was selected to be my guide for that day . Yup you thought right , Hunter's brother . He was in Grade 4 that time . 

He irritated me so much that i wanted to rip my hair out . He was very annoying and mind you , he is still very much annoying . 

So ,at lunch time  , he introduced me to his sister , Hunter . After we started chatting , we just clicked and from that day we both have been inseperable . I know i sound like a lesbian but seriously i love her to death but not like that . She is the bestest friend i could ever have . 

Mom clapped her hands , "Ok girls , so i have to get going now . You guys have fun . Better stay inside today , Sun's shining at it's peak , it's gonna be very hot . " She kissed my cheek and hugged Hun and went out . 

I turned to Hunter , " So , this is what you were hiding huh ? Bite me if i'm wrong . " I smiled . 

" Yup , you are right . But no shit , sherlock girlie , I missed you like crap . School's not the same without you . " She said reflecting sad and unhappy face . 

" I know right , it's more hard for me . New place , new people , new school and i've made like only 2 or 3 friends . " I said pouting . We started walking towards my room . 

" It's been only a day you've been to school and already made 2 or 3 friends ? That's appreciable knowing what outfit you wore hahahahhahahhahaha "

I laughed . We then blabbered about what whe had missed for a month or so . I told her about how i met molly and went to her home , how her brother scared the crap outta me and all that . 

By this time we were laying comfortably in my bed . 

My eyes were feeling droopy and so was hers because she has just arrived from plane . So , without knowing we both went to dreamland . 

OMG!!! LOOK WHO'S POV IS HERE !!!!

HARRY'S POV !! ( finally !! yay!! ) but it's gonna be short

Hunting a prey was never so easy . For other vampires , but not for me though . After sucking blood from some random chick , i got quite full . 

Being a vampire has it's perks . Every new born vampires are given two gifts , known as boons . I got the looks that everyone would get attracted to and the other one is kind of unique . Just like a frog , i could see what's behind me without the need to turn my head  along with some common abilities like

Hearing what people think if they are around 300 to 400 meters near you . Running fast and smelling strong were some other benefits . 

Thank you if you read my piece of work . :))))

one imp. thing :~

there is a slight change . i mentioned before that prada and harry are in 10th grade and molly is in 9th . But im changing their grades . Harry , Prada , Hunter as well as her other friends , i.e. natalie and melissa are in their senior year , which means grade 12 and molly is in Grade 11 . 

and pearl is prada's cousin sister who lives with prada and her parents . So , she's practically like her own sister . 

OK , that's all

BUh byeee

and yeah ,

350 + reads for next chapter......................

so vote  , share and comment.....