Daughter

Katy's P.O.V

I suddenly bumped into Orlando and I did not really expect him to be here.

He was lonely as well so do I.

We stopped and we both made eye contact.

He looked at me speechless and I just wanted to try and say something but I could not. It has been five years after all.

I did not really expect our first meeting after five years to be like this.

He's still the same Orlando I knew. Brown hair, hot, cute smile, even though I have not seen him smiling yet.

He did not bother to stay nor say anything and he moved on. He started walking in the hot sand again.

"Orlando wait!" I said making him stop, turn and face me

"Please don't leave me, I beg you..." he looked down at his wedding ring and I looked down at mine, he gave me a sympathetic face.

"I love you and I missed you so much. Please I want you in my life, it has been five years after all." I did not help but ran to him and I hugged him tightly.

At first he was kind of shocked and not sure if he had to hug me back but he did and I felt his warm arms wrapped around me as I buried my head on his bare chest as I let out a few sobs.

"I missed you so much Katy." I cried even more as I heard that sweet voice of him which I did not hear for five years.

"I missed you too."

We pulled away from our hug and I stared at his little brown eyes as he did the same with mine and I got lost in them. There were so many memories there that I missed so much.

I just wanted to kiss him already but I could not, it was not kind of right to do it even though we were married but it's kind of weird.

I backed away and he took my hand and I gave a small look at our fingers which were intwined and I had a bright smile on my face.

"Let's have a walk." He said with the cheesiest smile ever

"Alright." I replied and we both started to walk hand in hand, it felt so right

All the time I was looking at him and how he did not really change.

He noticed me staring at him and I became a little shy as I blushed when he looked at me.

It was like, I'm becoming the young teenager that just fell in love with her crush and all that stuff. I miss the good old days.

"How is Scarlett?" He asked and I was kind of angry

"By the way, you have never bothered to see her. She's your daughter, we are her parents Orlando. You disappeared for five years and all of sudden, I find you here at the beach."

"Katy, I told you we needed a separation..."

"A separation from me not from your daughter!" Now my face was boiling hot

"From both of you!"

"What do you mean from both of us?! So you're trying to tell me that having Skyler was just a mistake?! Just a reminder that we made her together!"

"I did not say she was a mistake! I just said that we needed a separation!"

"You really thought that was simple to do, a separation for five years! Skyler has always been asking me about you and I could not find what to do because apparently her dad needed a little bit of time for himself."

My arms were crossed and I was angry more than ever. We were just hugging each other and now we are fighting.

We kind of ended thing with an argument and here we are, having another argument.