Just give her a chance to understand

Katy's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself on Skyler's bed and both of us were wrapped around each other's arms. I smiled when I thought of yesterday and how amazing it was.

I carefully unwrapped my arms around Skyler's tiny body and I made my way to Orlando and I's bedroom to say good morning to Orlando but to my surprise he wasn't there. I shrugged my shoulders not meaning it in a bad way but just ignoring where he could be.

I rapidly washed my hands and my face and then went downstairs and I finally found Orlando looking lost and staring at the ceiling. He almost looked like he wasn't totally alive.

I carefully ran, obviously remembering I was pregnant, and sat next to him on the couch. He noticed me only 2 minutes after and he silently chuckled and I pressed my lips quickly against his.

"Good morning sunshine." I blushed

"Good morning, by the way sorry for letting you sleep alone in the bed."

"Ooh no worries, I didn't mind that."

"Good. Did you wake up so early? And why are you thinking about, you look lost in your thoughts though."

"I woke up 30 minutes ago and I was just thinking of something not really important."

"Everything you do is important. You can tell me, you know." I pleaded

"Umm... Katy I don't think it's the right time to talk about this."

"Oh come on. Is it something about us?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Are you tired of me?"

"No! Of course not! I love you so much."

"Aren't you ready to have this baby again?"

"Umm, no that's not the reason why."

"Then what?" I asked, kind of scared of what he might say

"Actually I have to leave."

"Leave what?"

"I have to leave for Spain, we need to start shooting a new movie."

"Oh okay..." I sigh desperately, probably blocking the tears to fall down. I really didn't want him to leave me.

"Katy I promise I will make this marriage work. I will do anything for you. I will give up anything."

I nodded miserably, still thinking of what will I become without him. I needed him through this pregnancy.

"And for how long are you staying there?"

"About two months..."

"Really? That means you'll miss my first doctor appointment."

"When's the doctor appointment?"

"In two months."

"No I won't miss it, I'll do anything to get back to you, Skyler and the baby on time. I promise. Do you trust me?"

"Yes of course."

"Then I will do what I'm saying. I love you all so much and I, myself, don't want to leave you but that's job."

"Don't worry, I understand that." I slowly smiled while rubbing his back