Your love

Orlando's P.O.V

"Katy believe me. I did not do any of that. Britney was lying."

I looked at her as she shut her eyes down probably because of me or because of the pain that she's feeling.

"Katy why would you think I did that?"

"Because you said it the other day at the beach..."

More tears came down her cheeks and I just could not look at her. I hate seeing her like that. It hurts as well, it hurts me more I guess.

"The other day I was not thinking about I said, I was only sad. Why would not you believe me? Why would I be lying?"

"I just don't know... I don't feel like trusting nor believing you right now..."

"Babe, I love you and I will never do something like that."

"Don't call me that way please." She looked at me straight in the eyes disgust a little bit

"Okay but I love you no matter what."

She wiped her tears away and turned the lights off. She let out a sight before speaking again.

"By the way, can you please go sleep in the guest room?"

"Sure but would you believe Britney instead of me?"

She shrugged her shoulders, not answering nor making eye contact with me so I just gave up on asking her, she's probably mad right now. She maybe just does not want to talk but I will prove that Britney's baby is not mine.

"Goodnight." I said but she did not reply back, instead she climb up the stairs rapidly

I went to the guest room with my phone between my hands and I lied on the kind of comfortable bed.

I stared at the ceiling because I just could not sleep, not because I did not want to but because I miss Katy. This sounds weird because I just saw her but I can never sleep without her.

So I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, unlocked it and just surfed on the internet, not bothering what to look at.

Katy's P.O.V

I opened the door of my bedroom but then I heard some sniffles coming from the hallway, I think it was Skyler.

I knocked on her door before opening it and I saw her sitting in her bed.

Her legs were pulled up to her chest and she was hugging her teddy bear.

I approached her bed with a weak smile but she did not bother to look at me, instead she was staring at the floor but she was lost in her thoughts.

"Sweetheart is everything alright?" I asked and she lifted up her head to look at me. She did not answer unfortunately.

"Skyler, can you please tell mommy what's going on?"

"I heard you..." she said coldly

"Heard what?"

"I don't want you and daddy to be like that. I don't want you to get into an argument."

Believe it or not my daughter is five and she acts like a twelve year old girl. She's so smart, I have never thought I would give birth to such a smart and sweet girl.

"Oh honey don't worry, daddy and I are alright."

"You're not mommy, I heard your screams."