Nightmare or reality?

Orlando's P.O.V

I woke up to the sweet feeling of Katy being wrapped around my arms. I kissed her temple carefully not wanting to wake her up.

I turned to the other side so I could check the time, a few messages, phone calls or emails. My phone revealed 10:53am. As I unlocked my phone I felt Katy waking up suddenly while breathing heavily.

"Where's Skyler? Orlando where's Skyler?!"

"Hey Katy, what's wrong sweetheart?"

"It's Skyler! She's in danger! My baby is in danger!"

"Babe, Skyler is in good hands. Remember she's at your sister's house. It was only a bad dream." I comforted Katy while caressing her cheeks

"Please just hug me, I feel comfortable like that." I smiled, put a piece of her hair behind her ear and wrapped my arms around her as she rested her head on my bare chest

"Just lay down and sleep, it's a lazy day, you should rest."

She lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling while I stared at her, especially her eyes because I can't get over how gorgeous they are.

"Do you feel like telling me what's going on and what happened during your nightmare?"

"I don't think I'm strong enough, it was really bad."

"Okay, then when you're ready, inform me." I leaned in to kiss her but instead I kissed her in the forehead because she always finds it more comforting. "I'm going to cook some breakfast. Do you want or need something?"

"No thank you but you should put some clothes on." She giggled

"Sure, I was about to do that."

I grabbed my sweatpants and my t-shirt and put them on. Then I washed my face and hands quickly. When I was done with that, I made my way downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Katy's P.O.V

I stared at the ceiling while my heart was beating faster and faster the second I thought about the nightmare I had earlier.

Nightmare

It's been one and a half month since Skyler disappeared and since then we've been looking for her everywhere but we never had the chance to find something.

My eyes were all red and puffy. I haven't slept for days and weeks. This is the worst situation I've ever been in. I just want to find my baby, she's only five.

I can't let her alone, she needs me. I know that! I'm sure she's mad at me right now for leaving her! I just want to hear from her. I wanna know if she's okay or not.

I was sitting on my bed looking for some clues that would probably show me where Skyler is when I noticed Orlando running through the hallway, maybe searching for me.

"Orlando!" He turned to face me and I approached him, worried of what he might tell me. "What's wrong? Did they find Skyler?"

"They found a bo-dy and they confirmed that it's Skyler's..."

As he said those words, I felt everything falling apart. Our family, my life. My heart was broken into skinny pieces. I felt my world spinning around and I fell on the ground.