Love me harder

Katy's P.O.V

"Yes I'm your father. I'm so sorry for not being there for you Skyler. I'm so sorry for not getting you gifts for your birthdays and during Christmas bu-"

Skyler calmed him down by giving him a strong hug.

"I love you daddy, no matter what."

I crinkled my nose as I heard her sweet voice echoing through the house and a tear fell down from Orlando's eye.

"I love you too Skyler."

They pulled away and she gave him a high five while he kissed her cheek.

"Okay guys, I think I will leave you here lovebirds."

"Goodbye Shannon." Skyler said while waving at her

"Goodbye sweetheart. Guys please stay as a happy family, you deserve it." She said and I looked at Orlando who gave me a bright smile

"Always." Orlando said while he gave me my wedding ring which I took off earlier

Shannon went away while of course closing the door behind her and I sat on the couch, a little bit tired after this long and tiring day.

"Daddy are you going to stay with us from now?" Skyler asked sounding a little bit curious

I looked at him taking a deep breath and I knew that he's going to disagree because he's not ready for it I guess, and to be honest I felt a little bit sad.

"Yes, you're my family. You're my princess honey and I can't leave you nor your mom."

I widened my eyes with a bright smile which started to form on my face.

"Really?" I asked with a little bit of joy rising inside of me

"Of course Kate."

I smiled at him and then jumped on him and hugged him pretty tightly.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. "I love you too." He whispered back not making Skyler hear it while she was drawing something.

As I had my head resting on Orlando's bare chest, I checked the time and it revealed 7:30pm already.

"Skyler, let's wear our pajamas." I told her and she nodded

"Katy, I'm going home."

"What?" I asked even though I knew what he said. "You just said, you're going to stay with us, aren't you?"

He chuckled which I did not really understand.

"I'm going to get my clothes here. Come on I'm not going to wear this everyday."

I let out a sigh as I giggled a little.

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too." He replied while closing the door of the house in the meantime Skyler and I went upstairs to get changed.

"Honey you need to take a shower."

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm so lazy mommy, I don't want to."

"Skyler Elizabeth Bloom, get your butt to the bathroom right now!"

She knows that thing when I call by her entire name, she definitely gets scared every time. And I saw her running to the bathroom.

I took off her clothes and she got in. I started to wash her hair and then her body with her Frozen body lotion and when we were done with that, I wrapped a pink towel around her body and carried her to her bedroom.