Pretty hurts

We pulled away from our kiss and I turned off the lights of the bathroom while closing the door.

I pulled up the curtains leaving the sun shining in the bedroom. It was a pretty sunny and warm day. I pulled up my t-shirt and stared at my belly when suddenly Orlando came from behind and wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his hands on my tight tummy.

He kissed my temple and then the side of my neck and I smiled still staring at my belly. This day could not get any better. I thank God for everything he has giving me, for everything he has done.

"I'm so happy babe." Orlando said that as he kissed my cheek leaving me crinkling that nose of mine. "I don't doubt that. I'm happy as well. I really thought you would be mad at me." I turned to face him and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I would never be mad at you. We are having a baby and we made it together. It's not a fault being pregnant and I would always want babies but only with you."

"Why are you with me? Why did you choose me?" I know this was a stupid question but I'm not worth anything to be honest. He confusedly looked at me straight in the eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm not worth it and there are many other beautiful girls out th-"

"Shhh... I don't care, you're the only woman I want to grow old with. I would never replace you with somebody else and believe me, you're the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. You're worth everything and you deserve the world."

"But-"

"Shhh... Katy I love you so much and I will stay with you forever and be there for you whenever you need me. You're my life, my world, my everything."

"I usually ask myself these questions. Like why are you with me? And why did you choose me instead of someone else? I have some difficulties in trusting people especially men these past years and I don't know... I just don't know."

I have this bad attitude of changing from a good mood to a bad mood. I hated being in these kinds of situations. I only made Orlando and I's relationship worse and I hated it.

"Katy I love you so much. There's no one who can be like you. You're unique, different, sweet, strong and gorgeous as fuck!" I chuckled at the end of the sentence while he took my hand gently in his and started caressing it making me relax and destress a bit.

"Mommy! Daddy! I'm hungry!" We both laughed and we saw Skyler staring at us confused making both of us laugh even harder. "Okay sweetie, I will come to feed you in a minute. Katy are you coming downstairs or do you want to rest? I can get breakfast for you here if you want."

"Yeah I think I wanna rest because I feel dizzy. I'm not hungry though."

"You need to eat, you're pregnant babe."

"Okay whatever, talking about being pregnant, when are we going to tell Skyler the news?"

"Whenever you want."

"Okay when I will feel better, I'm scared, I don't know how she will react."

"It's her little brother or sister, she has to deal with it even if she's not happy about it. Alright?"

I nodded and then he kissed my cheek. He left the room and went downstairs directly and got to meet up with Skyler immediately who was hungry because I heard their voices.