Moonlight

Orlando took ahold of my hand and carried Skyler with his muscular arm until we entered the house and we all sat in the living room on the couches.

Skyler started viewing some pictures on her story untitled "Frozen" of course and Orlando stared at me for a few minutes until I got what he was trying to say.

I chuckled and whispered something in Skyler's ear. "Baby, auntie Angela wants you to spend the night with her and Stella. Would you mind?"

"Yayy! I missed them!"

"Let's go pack your bags!" I winked at Orlando and then went upstairs so I could help Skyler find something to wear right now, something for tonight and something for tomorrow.

I led her to the bedroom and I opened her huge closet, not huge for me but huge for a five year old girl.

"So what would you want to wear? Shorts or a dress?"

"A dress!"

"Which one? You do have tons of them here. I don't remember buying them for you."

"Mommy don't be so ridiculous! You're the one who makes me choose every single dress!"

"Oh yeah true, anyways..."

"I want the blue one with Elsa on it!"

"Okay..."

I helped her a bit with the dress so she could fit in and in the end she looked absolutely gorgeous, I still can't believe I gave birth to such a beautiful little girl. I really can't wait for this family to grow even more. Just the thought of it makes me smile and weak.

"Braid, pigtails or ponytail?" I asked Skyler as we were in the bathroom

"Pigtails!"

I nodded and took the brush. I started brushing her natural straight blonde hair and then put it into two pigtails on the both sides since she still has short hair.

"We are done now so what about we wait for auntie Angela and Stella to come. Actually they won't be late."

Orlando's P.O.V

I was reading such an interesting article on the weekly newspaper while I was drinking a cup of coffee because I wanted to enjoy this night with Katy so I didn't want to sleep right away.

A few seconds later, I heard some knocks on the door and at first I wondered who was knocking but I remembered Katy saying that Angela was coming to pick up Skyler so Katy and I can have the night for ourselves only.

I stood up and went to open the door, obviously it was Angela with Stella besides her. They both smiled when they saw me and I immediately smiled back, then I gave Angela a quick hug.

"Orlando you're back! We've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, so much!"

"Are Katy and Skyler coming?"

"Yeah they're upstairs. Katy's helping Skyler to get ready, come on in. I'll call them."

As I was about to go upstairs, I saw Katy and Skyler walking down the stairs with Skyler's little backpack.

"Hey sista!" Katy said as she hugged Angela tightly