I love you mommy, so so much

Skyler's P.O.V

When I tried hardly to turn around to find who was there, that black figure sat next to me and I just couldn't move. I was on the verge of tears but I had to stay strong for only myself.

At that time, I asked myself: where's mommy? And why isn't she here for me? Am I a problem for my parents? Don't they want me here?

"Skyler? Skyler? Skyler!" I knew that voice, it wasn't someone who I hated nor someone dangerous. "Earth to Skyler!"

I turned around and saw Shannon next to me... I started laughing and I was so relieved. She was confused and I couldn't stop giggling.

"Shannon! Seriously, I thought it was a kidnapper!"

"Now I look like a kidnapper! That wasn't nice Skyler." She joked while pretending to be crying

"That's not what I meant though..."

"Whatever, I came here to see your mom, is she inside?"

"Yup, you know what, I'm going there with you. I'm kind of scared."

"Okay."

She took a hold of my hand and we made our way inside and I saw everyone looking at me.

Katy's P.O.V

"Skyler! For God's sakes, where were you?"

"I was outside, why?"

"Stella is been searching for you."

"Well she can keep on searching for me, she's not my cousin anymore!"

"Why are you saying that?" Angela and I both asked in sync

"She made me fall on my knees!" Skyler started crying and I approached her and held her hand tightly and pulled her comfortably against me

"We will be right back."

I excused myself from the guests and also Shannon and I carried Skyler upstairs to her room and I put her down when we were already there.

"Mommy I'm tired."

"I can notice that, you look so sleepy."

I smiled at her and I made her change her clothes to her pajamas and I unbraided her hair and let it fall down to her shoulders which made her look prettier and cuter.

She curled up herself to me and I hugged her as tight as I could which made me feel more motherly and made her relax, I felt proud of myself for being there for her and I hope I can be there for her whenever she needs help.

"Mommy can you sing me to sleep?"

"Sky it's going to be the third time already that I'm singing today."

"Please." She pleaded with her puppy blue eyes and I couldn't resist

"Alright, which song?"

"The one you wrote when you were sad, the one where you say God."

"Ooh okay. But first lay down on the bed so you can comfortably sleep, okay?"

She nodded and I lied down beside her, still hugging her and never letting go of her shoulders.

Was 27 surviving