Staying strong for you

Katy was totally bleeding and I got scared more and more.

"Orlando my belly hurts so bad! You gotta do something now!"

"K-Katy you're ble-eding."

She gave me such a worried and confused look as her eyes started to be watery.

"Do-es this mean I already l-ost the baby?"

"Don't say that, everything would be fine, don't worry. Wait here I will call an ambulance."

I ran downstairs where I found Skyler crying on the couch with her legs pulled up to her chest.

I ignored it for a second because Katy was suffering at the moment in the bedroom. I knew she needed help but I also knew she was crying just because her mother screamed.

I got the phone in my hand and dialed 911 and they picked up immediately.

H: Hello sir what's your emergency?

O: Please can you help me, my wife is pregnant but suddenly she screamed and blood was falling down from her private part. We just knew she was pregnant today.

H: Okay sir, give me your address please.

I gave them the address as my hand was shaking so the phone was about to fall from my hand.

O: Please hurry up.

H: Don't worry sir, the ambulance is already on its way.

I hung up and then decided to call Angela so she could watch out for Skyler when we would be in the hospital with Katy.

Skyler still did not know anything, and it's better for her to not know about the news now, because we can still lose this baby. I hoped not though.

I dialed Angela's number as I bit my lower lip and she picked it up as if she knew what was going on and needed to respond as fast as possible.

A: Hello.

O: Hi Angela!

A: Oh hi Orlando. How are you?

O: I'm terrible, we knew that Katy was pregnant this morning and now she's already bleeding. We are waiting for the ambulance to come. I hope nothing happened to the baby.

A: Oh my god, poor sister. I hope everything would be fine. I'm praying.

O: So we will go to the hospital and I wanted to ask you if you could watch out for Skyler.

A: Of course, I would love to. I'm coming right now!

She said her voice cracking and I hung up at the same moment as Katy pulled another scream out her mouth which made me run upstairs and get more worried than I was before.

I found her crying as she threw the covers aside. I hate it when she was hurt and broken. I hate seeing her crying.

I could not block my tears inside anymore so I let out a few sobs as I sat next to Katy holding her hand. She really does not deserve this. I hope nothing happens to the baby and her especially.

"Katy, baby, breathe in and breathe out. The ambulance is coming."

"I can't it's hurting me a lot."

I wiped my tears away as I wiped hers as well with my thumb and kissed her hand as I caressed it carefully trying to make her feel relaxed even if it would not help so much though.

"I don't want to lose this baby..." she continued crying as I heard Angela getting in the house downstairs

"You will not lose it. Everything can happen but let's just pray."