Nearly taking care of me

We went to our room and I pulled up the curtains leaving the sun shining brightly in the whole huge bedroom.

"Mommy is Stella coming?" Skyler asked while she played with her toys on the floor

"Yes baby, she's coming and Kai as well. You will get to play together alright?"

She nodded her head and I smiled. Actually today was the day we would be telling my parents and Orlando's mother that I'm pregnant. We decided to just invite them just like a casual family time or family day then we would tell them the news.

To be honest I was nervous but I claimed that everything would be fine... well I hope for sure. I think I'm just overreacting over something so good, my parents would always get so happy if Angela was pregnant and they were happy as well when I told them I was pregnant with Skyler five years ago.

I still can't believe it was already five years ago. Skyler's still a little baby yet she's grown up so fast and I'm so proud of her, proud of my little girl.

Skyler showed me a really depressed expression on her face and I joined her and sat beside her on the floor hugging her petite and fragile waist.

As I tickled her a bit, I expected some laughs coming out her mouth but only cries came out and I got so worried as the seconds passed by.

Many questions came flooding my mind as she curled up herself to me and wrapped her cold arms around my neck making me rub her back.

Orlando turned around and found us that way. At first he smiled but then he noticed that Skyler was crying and he gave me the -what's-wrong- look but I didn't know how to form words as I didn't know what was happening myself.

"Mommy, please don't leave me... I don't want something to happen to me in the future."

"Baby mommy's here with you. I won't go anywhere. Daddy and mommy are here for you."

"Yes honey we are all here for you." Orlando agreed

"If something happens to me in the future, at anytime or any day, it's them..."

"Baby what do you mean?"

"Mommy I want you to stay safe with daddy and the baby. All I want to say is I love you so, so, so much."

"Skyler you're freaking me out. Did you go crazy or what?"

"No mommy."

Orlando stayed silent and he sat on the bed, listening carefully to Skyler's words and trying to get what she was wanting to actually say.

"Then what's wrong?"

"Someone is following me..."

"What? Who? Who would be following you? And mostly why?"

"I don't know who nor why mommy. It's a dark figure. I see it everyday in my mind or in my sleep since the day when we were at the beach. It was still a dark figure and he kept on staring at me that day and I didn't know why. I'm scared mommy."

"Don't worry baby. I'm here to protect you. We're all here to protect you sweetie, don't be scared. Everything's going to be fine."

"Pin-kie pr-omise?" She choke on her tears but still let out a small smile and I smiled back at her while our pinkie fingers intertwined with each other

"Pinkie promise." I returned making her giggle

"It became such traditional thing when you pinkie promise to each other." Orlando said and I nodded

"When you still weren't here, Skyler and I used to always promise things to each other. You know she's my baby girl and my best friend right Sky?"

She nodded and she continued playing with her little toys and I smiled at how tiny and cute she looked. She was so beautiful yet so cute.