Chapter 1: World War 2 Begins

-In England-

Two siblings were running through the destroyed city of London with a young man behind them. He urged the other kids to follow him as the bombs began to fall from the sky. World War 2 had begun. The young man was able to get most of the kids on board a ship. This ship was going to ask for help from his friend in America. However, the two siblings were split up in the process!

"Al!" shouted the girl who was the older sibling on the boat.

The boat left and she looked at the port. She saw him standing next to the man!

The younger sibling replied "Sophia!"

He was crying while the older man held him.

"Stay alive! I will find you!" she shouted.

"We will!" the older man shouted in reply.

The boat left. Al hugged the older man. He thought Please, get Alfred. Tell him about the suffering going on in the world. We need his help to end this war.

-In France-

A fancy young man was under arrest. Two young children were running around in France and staying riots against the cruel rule of the Nazis. The two of them worked for the resistance.

"Jacqui, what is the status on Arthur?" the girl asked.

"Don't worry Saoirse, Arthur sent a girl to get Alfred's help" Jacqui replied, "We just need to keep sabotaging until their aid arrives"

Saoirse sighed. This was a long war for the two of them.

-In Philippines-

A young girl was with an older man who was worried about their treatment under the Japanese. She wished to rebel and fight them, but the older man told her not to.

"Amigo, Jonell, we need to wait till the right time" the older man replied.

"Ok" replied Jonell.

The older man looked out to the sea. Oh, Italy brothers, what have you done? He thought.

-In China-

A group of people were taken as hostages to Hong Kong. They were kept locked away in a small part that bordered China and Korea. A man looked over four younger people while looking at three young boys. The man glared at the Japanese soldiers.

"You won't get away with this!" he shouted at the soldier.

The soldier walked away from them. Allies, we need help. I don't know how long we can last in this fight.

-In Russia-

Two girls were besides a giant man while a young boy was looking over a weak person with three other countries besides him.

"Tolys, Raivis, and Eduard please take Feliks someplace safe. We will handle Germany for a while" the giant man ordered.

"Yes Ivan!" Tolys, Raivis and Eduard replied sacredly.

The young boy looked at Ivan and the two other girls as they calmly walked to the battlefield. Ivan thought Allies we need some aid. I know I can push them back, but I need more help to fully stop them.

-In Italy-

The people were growing tired of this war. They had just conquered Greece and they were fed up with the war. Two young boys were running through the streets of Venice and were trying to figure out what was going on with Italy. They felt their country crumbling to the ground. However, they arrived at a certain heavily guarded jail house near the meeting house. They looked through the window to see two twins looking very tired.