Epilogue: Rest of the Dreamers and a Few Decades of Peace

Perahta had boarded a boat to America. She didn't care where the boat was heading. She could feel nothing but guilt about what she had done. She looked at the dagger and gem. She wondered what her life had in store for her. After a few days at sea, they soon docked in America and she noticed her gem was still here.

"Hello?" a person said in a German accent.

"Hi" she replied sadly.

"Did you lose your family?" the person asked curiously.

Perahta cried as she nodded.

"Don't worry, you can live with us" the person said as he took her to a house.

-Rest of the Dreamers-

Perahta stayed in the United States and had a family soon. She kept the dagger in her house in California. She often wonders what had happened to her friend and the other people who she was with. She later moved to Indiana

Lucio stayed in North Italy for a while. After a while, his family was separated into two groups. Half of his family stayed in Italy to help Feliciano while the rest of his family moved to Florida. A majority of his family have strong roots in South Italy and most of his family is in South Italy.

Scef ended up being hated for his Russian blood during the Cold War. He moved to DC and started his own business. His family was known for being unknown geniuses.

Jae-Hwa found her father and then she was sent to school. She told of her adventures to her father and then she finished school. She had her own family and she was very pleased to have her family.

Peppi's passing did effect his family. Julianna and her mother were with Gilbert during the Cold War. After the wall fell, Julianna's family started a famous business and they spread their wealth to help other people around the world.

Jessabelle stayed in Switzerland for most of her life. She didn't move to the United States until she was an adult. She opened up a library and read to children and the children she soon had. She always cried when she saw a kid with glasses. She then found herself a family of her own, but never forgot Peppi.

Concetto's family never left South Italy. His family remained close to Lovino and always tried to help him improve their country. Concetto's family always tried to cheer Lovino up. However, Concetto's family ended up moving to the Northern part of Italy, but a little part of their family was still in the Southern part. 

Jonell stayed in the Philippines for a very long time. Her descendants later left the Philippines for the United States to have a better life and to help their rest of their relatives.

Saorise's family was torn apart after the Commonwealth fell. Some of her family left for the United States while the rest remained in Ireland. Saorise started a sword fighting school and was known for her skills with her rapier.

Jarlath's family was working in Ohio and became famous for being performers. Their families traveled around Europe and Asia for a while. The most recent family settled down in Ohio for a while.

Malene spent her days with Roderich and with her family. She was heartbroken about her friend, but she did well in school to help restore Austria's government. Her recent descendants were found in South Carolina, United States.

Jacqui stayed in France. He did his best to rebuild the country and helped many people after the war. He went around Europe to help many people who suffered from the war. He was known for his kindness, but he lost contact with France. His family remained in Pairs. 

Al grew up in England but set sail for Canada when he was old enough. He always wrote back to his family in England and made quite a life for himself and his descendants.