Chapter 6 Invasion

Alfred went with Arthur and Matthew to Africa while Ivan and his allies went to the Russian front to help Poland and Hungary fight the German army back. Wang went back to China to help his people recover for the war a bit and prepare troops and supplies to the Philippines and Australia. However, they would leave tomorrow, for now, they would relax and rest. The kids with special powers were still talking to each other which made the Allies happy.

"Despite from having different backgrounds, they get along just fine" Arthur commented with a smile.

Matthew nodded while Wang said "I agree. I wish for a day when these endless wars will end and our people can live in peace"

Ivan patted his shoulders and nodded. Tolys, Raivis, and Eduard smiled at the site.

"I hope so too. I just want our people to be happy. These wars have hurt everyone. I think this hurting should stop" Alfred said.

Nicholas created a small green dragon from his hands which made everyone gasp. Nico then summoned his Wonder Light and Sophia smiled when she looked at it. Arthur's smiled faded when he noticed their powers.

"What's wrong?" Matthew asked as he looked at Arthur.

"I believe we are caught in their biggest battle" he replied.

Matthew, Tolys, Eduard, and Raivis were confused while Alfred, Wang, and Ivan seemed solemn when Arthur commented about that.

"What do you mean?" Matthew asked.

"Every time we found kids like those, there was nothing but destruction and we could feel it" Alfred explained when he recalled an event where a girl was tricked terribly and killed her ex-husband and his other wives.

"However, they would try and fix their mistakes and make a better future. The shared this dream of creating a better future. You could almost call them dreamers" Wang explained as a warm smile formed on his face.

"They brought terrible destructions, but they also tried to bring hope and light to make up for it" Arthur added as he looked at the group of friends.

The group of kids didn't pay attention to them and kept talking about their powers and Jae-Hwa created a few ting magic spheres which receive ohs and ahs from her new friends. Irunya was cleaning her little brother's desk and then picked up Elizabeta's letter. She looked at the back side of the letter and gasped.

"What is wrong?" Natalya asked as she entered the room.

"Where is Ivan?" Irunya asked her worriedly.

Natalya took her to Ivan.

"Ivan! We didn't finish reading the rest of the letter!" cried Irunya as she entered the Allies room.

Everyone turned their attention towards confused. Ivan was worried about her.

"What is it, big sister?" he asked her concerned.

She showed him the back side of the letter as she was crying. Ivan took the letter while Tolys looked at the letter and gasped. He then began to read it aloud.

Also, you should be aware of this. When Roderich gave me Malene, he made sure I know this important information. Ludwing changed drastically over the span of two days. There was this other young girl that was friends with Malene and she held a purple gem and dagger. She attacked her classmates! Or at least the ones that picked on her. It was horrible site from what Roderich told me. She was also the reason Ludwing changed. Gilbert reported that Ludwing was getting tired of the war, but when he saw that girl, he changed. He also reported that Ludwing was ordered by his boss to find more kids like her! I don't know what he is planning to do with them, but it won't be good. Please find them! I know we've found three, but the girl went with Ludwing willingly! She supported this destruction! I just can't believe it! Malene is another child with special powers and there is a third child. The third child was near Finland. Ludwing ordered the girl take him. Please help us end this war and find the other 13 children!