Chapter 12 The Start of the End

Nico awoke after a few days and felt the wound across his stomach. He laughed a bit, but was soon hugged by Nicholas and Fule.

"Guys, I was going to be fine" Nico said happily as he stroked each of his younger siblings' heads.

"Yeah, but you didn't have to worry us like that!" Fule shouted angrily as tears fell from his face.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you!" Nicholas cried as tears fell.

Wang, Leon, Mei, Viet, and Im Yang Soo were pleased to see them reunited.

"At least they have each other" Viet said sweetly as she smiled at three brothers.

"And we have Kiku, who's going to have a scolding" Wang joked as he hugged his younger siblings.

They laughed happily while the rest of the Dreamers were trying to plan a way to get Perahta and to stop her endless wrath.

"Well our first goal is get the dagger out of her hands" Benjamin stated.

"Then Jae-Hwa can complete the spell on the dagger and then she just needs to be struck by the dagger only once, correct?" Scef asked as he looked at his prototype computer.

"Yes. After that, you guys can do whatever you want with her" Benjamin answered calmly.

Malene glared at him while Peppi asked nervously "Do you think the Allies will punish her?"

"I wouldn't be surprised. After all, she possessed Ludwing and tried to take over all of Europe. She'll be punished" Jacqui said coolly.

"Not to mention she also locked Francis up" Saorise added disapprovingly.

Everyone seemed to agree with Jacqui's and Saorise's statements, except for Peppi. Peppi knew she did terrible things to people, but he believed that people could be forgiven with time. He knew they wouldn't forget, but they can forgive. Fule and Nicholas entered their room while carrying a wounded Nico who was smiling.

"So, are we ready?" Nico asked his friends with hope in his eyes.

Benjamin looked at the rest of the Dreamers. They all nodded.

"Alright, I'll go get Wang and tell Alfred that we are ready" Benjamin said as he walked out of the room.

Sophia hugged Nico. Everyone in the room was shocked or blushing at this sight. Al's eyes were wide in awe while Nicholas was smiling from ear to ear. Fule was just in shock. His older brother finally got a girl to like him.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" she asked him worriedly.

Nico laughed as he replied "Of course I can! It's only a few cuts, nothing big"

Sophia nodded and just hugged him. Nico hugged her back and rubbed her back. Though he glared at the other Dreamers who were making side comments about this scene.

"They're so cute" Jonell whispered loudly to her friends as she smiled and Lucario sighed annoyed.

Jacqui and Concetto gave a thumb to Nico while Lucio smiled at him. Malene couldn't help but laugh at them while Jae-Hwa was jumping a bit. Nico saw a flash of light and looked at Scef who had his prototype laptop pointed at him and Sophia. Jessabelle was giggling lightly and softly clapping her hands while Peppi nodded happily. Once Sophia let go of Nico, she was red and pointed behind their group of friends.

"What is it? Oh!" Nico exclaimed as he was red and looked at where she was pointing at.

Nico began to laugh and needed help to stand from Fule, who was brought back to his senses. Fule was wondering what his big brother was laughing at and then he blushed.