Chapter 3 All 16

-In China-

Wang and Viet helped Leon and Im get back to health. The three brothers were mainly helping around the camps.

"Oh, I forget to ask for your names" Wang asked as he walked to their side of the camp.

"Oh, I'm Nico and the youngest is Nicholas. The middle child is Fule" Nico introduced.

"Ah! Nice names!" Wang responded.

"Thank you, Wang" Nico replied with a smile.

Nico walked back to his brothers, but Wang heard someone shouting. They rushed outside and found a Japanese soldier hitting Leon!

"Hey! Stop that! What did he do?" asked Wang angrily.

"He is not moving! He needs to be punished!" shouted the guard.

Wang was trying to not cry at the site of his younger brother being punished unfairly. Im was walking slowly due to being sick and saw the treatment of his younger brother. He slowly walked back to his resting place and saw Nico.

"Nico! Help" Im asked as he slowly walked to Nico.

"What's wrong Im?" asked Nico as he quickly walked over to him and helped him rest.

"They are hurting Leon. Please stop them" Im begged of him.

Nico nodded and but told Im to wait and relax. Nico rushed and saw Leon being hurt. Nico ran in front of Leon and the Japanese guard stopped his assault.

"What are you doing?" he asked of Nico.

"You're hurting a man who is very ill. I'm stopping you from hurting him" Nico replied as he stood his ground.

Leon smiled at Nico weakly while Wang was worried about.

"Fine! Then you can take his punishment!" shouted the Japanese guard as he raised his weapon.

Nico stood his ground and Wang  cringed. However, the Japanese guard was amazed at a bright light that formed in Nico's hands! Wang and Leon were amazed, and the Japanese guard ran away from Nico in fear. Nico was amazed to see a key-shaped sword in his hands.

"What is this?" he asked in awe.

"That is the legendary sword called Wonder Light I believe" Wang explained as he approached Nico.

"What can it do?" asked Nico as he waved the keyblade around.

"It can cast magic, be used at a gun, and can be used as a sword" Wang answered.

Nicolas and the middle brother ran over to them.

"What happened?" Nicolas asked.

"I think I am a Dreamer too" Nico replied with a smile.

"Amazing" the middle brother said to him.

"I agree Uy" Nicolas said.

Wang smiled and then looked to the sky as he thought, We can start a rebellion soon. Alfred, please give us some aid.

-In Germany-

Perahta was walking to school with Malene. Mr. Roderich was helping the students in class and kept a watchful eye on Perahta. The school day went well and Mr. Roderich took Malene home, but Perahta walked home alone. The bullies chased her home and threw stones at her!

"Come back here!" one of them shouted as she ran to her home and locked the doors.

The bullies didn't leave and kept throwing stones at her house. She was crying by herself. It was not her fault that her family helped the Jews. She didn't know and she didn't have anything to do with it. She held herself and cried. She wished for her suffering to end. She looked at her crystal and saw it shine. It gave off a dark color.