Chapter 11 Prepare for the Worst

Fule was playing with Julia and was smiling. Leon was keeping a look out for Wang's and Alfred's groups. They had received word that Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam were freed from the Japanese control, but they did not hear from Wang or Alfred.

"Do you think they are ok?" Fule asked worriedly.

"Like, yeah they are. Otherwise, we would've known" Leon replied coolly as he looked at the ports.

He looked for ships and then he saw two ships followed by a huge fleet of other ships. Leon, Fule, and Julia were amazed to see them after a few weeks. They rushed to the ports while Leon carried Julia to the ports urgently.

"Who's coming?" Fule asked worriedly.

Leon and Fule waited by the ports and then Alfred's ship docked first. Im Yong Soo ran out first in joy. He hugged Leon happily.

"LEON!! I'M BACK DID YOU MISS YOUR BIG BROTHER?!" Im Yong Soo asked excitedly.

Leon was annoyed with his older brother and then he pushed Im Yong Soo off of him. Mei hugged them happily.

"I MISSED YOU BIG BROTHER!" Mei answered happily.

"I missed you too" Leon replied happily.

"Hey! Older Brother! Where are the others?" Leon asked.

Mei was worried, but then Viet appeared who carried a knocked out Alfred. Leon and Fule were shocked to see Alfred like this.

"Is he ok?" Fule asked worriedly.

"Yeah!! Viet pounded him!" Im Yong Soo replied as he began to laugh.

Viet glared at him and then looked at Leon "Did big brother return?"

"No, not yet" Leon replied worriedly.

Viet sighed and carried Alfred to a tent while the other Dreamers walked off the boat.

"Are you guys, ok?" Leon asked as he looked at them.

Sophia sat on the ground while Al laid his head on her lap. Concetto fell to the ground, face first while the dragon laid next to him. Lucio helped Scef to a tent while Malene carried Machiko to a tent. Jessabelle sat down in a nearby chair.

"Sort of. After Alfred and Scef were injured, we had to do their share of the work" Jessabelle explained tiredly.

Leon nodded and then another boat docked in the harbor.

"Welcome back big brother" Leon welcomed coolly, but his expression soon changed, "Fule, you may want to see this"

Fule was worried and then Nicholas ran to him and hugged him while crying.

"I'm so sorry!" he cried.

"What happened?" Fule asked worriedly.

However, Ryker, Wang, and Peppi carried an injured Nico to a tent.

"Is he ok?!" Fule asked worriedly as he looked at his older brother.

"He will be fine. I'll make sure of it" Wang replied as they kept walking.

They entered a tent and then Ryker and Peppi walked out of the tent. Fule was in shock. Leon approached him from behind and gave him a pat on the back.

"Don't worry, big brother will like take care of him" Leon reassured.

Fule nodded while Nicholas hugged Fule tighter while he cried. However, when Wang entered the tent, he was furious with Viet. Viet was taking care of an injured Alfred, who was missing his shirt and was covered in bandages.