Chapter 7 FACE Family Reunites

-in England-

Sophia, Al, and Ryker were resting in private rooms in Arthur's castle. Arthur was pacing around in the room with Alfred and Matthew. They were tense and worried. Sey wasn't back from her mission. There was a knock at the door and Arthur looked at the door. Matthew quickly opened the door and Sey jumped in with a smile on her face.

"We did it! We freed Greece!" Sey reported with a smile on her face.

Alfred and Matthew were pleased to hear that while Arthur gave her a hug.

"Thank you, but please be careful" Arthur said seriously.

"Oh! Ok! I can do that!" she replied with a smile.

Arthur smiled as he stated "Ok now go to bed. I need to talk with Alfred and Matthew before they head to bed"

She nodded and went to bed with a smile on her face. Arthur then looked at Alfred and Matthew seriously.

"Ok, are next target is France, but -" before Arthur could finish his sentence, Matthew was crying.

"Yes, I will get to see papa again" he said happily as more tears feel from his face.

Alfred hugged his twin as he began to cry with him.

"Yeah, we will Matt" Alfred comforted.

Arthur couldn't help but cry as well. True, he and Francis never got along at certain times, but they would always be there for each other. Francis helped him raise Alfred and Matthew and those were joyful times to him. Alfred took Arthur and brought him into a group hug. Sophia woke up and went to get herself a glass of water when she passed by. She looked at the odd family.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect your papa" Arthur said sadly.

Alfred and Matthew looked at Arthur as Matthew said "No! It's not your fault either! Ludwing attacked him!"

"Yeah! He had no right to invade and take France and our papa, so please don't cry dad!" Alfred pleaded.

They were all crying as Arthur cried in vain "Well, the two of you are crying! So, I'm crying!!"

Sophia wasn't sure what to do, but she decided to find Mr. Francis when they launch their attack on Normandy. She went to get water and then to bed. The next day, everyone got up early and boarded their ships for Normandy. It was a cold morning and there was no sound in the air. The ships docked in Normandy and then that's when the battle began. The troops from England, Canada, and America fought bravely against the German troops. Some fell while others stood. Arthur, Matthew, and Alfred were even on the battlefield, but they fought with weird weapons.

"Ha! Take that!" shouted Alfred as he shot a troop down and then ran on ahead.

Arthur was surrounded by troops and he held a book. Al rushed to his aid, but he saw a purple light began to glow around Arthur! Al slowly ran to him, but then he saw all the troops around him got blown away! Arthur calmly walked away as if nothing had happened while Al gawked at him. Ryker was able to protect himself, his team, and Matthew from harm though he did receive a few cuts and marks. They were running through the destroyed streets of Pairs, looking for a man named Francis Bonnefoy. On the other side of Pairs, Saorise, Jarlath, and Jacqui were running to the prisons to find Mr. Bonnefoy.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Saorise asked as they hide from German tanks.

Jacqui looked at his map and then street. Jarlath cracked his whip out, ready to defend his friends from harm.

"Yeah. We still have some ways to go, but we are getting there" Jacqui replied as he slowly walked to the streets.

Jarlath stepped in front of him.