Chapter 14 When I See You Again

"Malene?" Perahta asked as she slowly awoke.

"What is it, Perahta?" Malane asked surprised.

"What did I do to the world?" Perahta asked in a sad tone.

Malene bit her lip and looked at Jae-Hwa for some help. Jae-Hwa shrugged and Malene looked at the others who were tired. She took a breath in and explained to Perahta what she had done. Once she finished, she looked at her friend with worry.

"I did that?" Perahta asked as tears fell from her face.

"Yes" Malene replied sadly.

Perahta broke away from Jae-Hwa and Malene and grab her gem and dagger. She ran away from them!

"No! Perahta! Come back!" Malene pleaded as she saw her friend running away from them.

Perahta didn't respond and was crying. She ran to the other ships that were leaving Japan. Malene wanted to run after her, but Scef grab Malene's arm.

"Don't. We have to go" Scef said sternly.

"But she could be killed" Malene retorted weakly through a few sobs.

"She may not be though. Have hope and you may see her again. Right now, we need to go" Scef reasoned.

She nodded and they boarded their boat. Wang and Alfred checked on Kiku and then Alfred's phone went off.

"Hello?" Alfred asked curiously and then he realized, "Yes we are off the island. Go ahead"

Their ship was far from Japan. They docked on the harbor of China. Wang and Alfred carried Kiku towards the tent and the rest of the Asian family was joyful to have their brother back. However, Fule hugged Nico and Nicholas. He was pleased to see his brothers back home and alive. Julianna walked towards Jessabelle, looking for her brother. Julianna stopped walking when she saw Jessabelle crying.

"Where is he?" Julianna asked as she began to cry.

Jessabelle hugged her tightly and they cried for the loss of their friend and brother. Afterwards, the Dreamers gathered together for one last time in Europe. Thanks to Gilbert and Wang, they were able to find Julianna's mother. Julianna was reunited with her mother and then they were in East Germany with the Dreamers, Machiko, and Ryker. They were in a graveyard and were prepared to burry Peppi.

"May you rest in peace, friend" Nico said sadly.

"I hope we will meet again" Malene added.

"I'll see you in the next life" Jessabelle said through tears.

The other nations appeared to give their condolences to them. However, they had to ask them something.

"What will you all do now?" Arthur asked curiously.

Nico answered "I'm heading back to China. We found our mother and we want to stay together"

Nicholas nodded in agreement while Jae-Hwa whispered something into Nico's ear.

"Jae-Hwa wants to go back to Korea to find her family" Nico explained for Jae-Hwa.

"I'm going back to the Philippines. It's my home" Jonell said as she looked at Lucario.

Concetto patted his dragon's head and Lucio held his crystal. They looked at each other.

"Lucio and I are going back to Italy. We want to help Feliciano and Lovino" Concetto answered.

Saorise, Jacqui, and Jarlath looked at each other.

"I'm going to go back to France. I need to find my family" Jacqui explained.

"I'll head back to Ireland. That's the only family I have left" Saorise said sadly.

Jarlath was surprised that Saorise was leaving France, but he sighed as he said "I'm going to go to the United States. I'll start a new life there"

Scef added "I am going to the United States too. I don't have any family in Russia anymore"

Malene looked at her daggers as she said "I'm heading to Austria. I want to go home"

Sophia looked at Al and then at Arthur as she said "We are going back to England. We need to find our parents"

Jessabelle said sadly "I'm going to go back home, to Switzerland'

Ryker held his sword as he said "I'll be going home. I miss New York"

Machiko nodded as she said "I'm going to back to Japan and helped Kiku"

The nations were surprised to their reactions. The Dreamers looked at each other and then at their items. The items were disappearing from their hands!

"What's happening?" Nico asked as he looked at his Wonder Light.

"Why are they disappearing?" Lucio added as he held his crystal.

Lucario and Concetto's dragon were even disappearing! Jonell and Concetto hugged them tightly as they cried.

"What's going on?" Jonell asked as she hugged her Lucario, "Please don't go!"

Lucario was crying too as he hugged her. He glowed a bright blue and then the Dreamers, Ryker, and Machiko could hear his voice!

"We have to return to the Master" Lucario said sadly, "Jonell, I'll miss you"

"No! You can't go!" she shouted loudly.

Lucario held Jonell tighter.

"I'll see you soon. Don't worry, we will meet again" Lucario said calmly as he looked at the Dreamers, "Please enjoy the rest of your lives and we will meet again"

Lucario and Concetto's dragon disappeared along with their friends' items! Jonell held herself as she cried while Concetto was crying on his knees. They soon stood up and looked at their friends. They gave each other a giant group hug before they said their good-byes and have hopes to see each other again.