Chapter 2 American Help

Ben was passing through the hallways in a school. He was in New York and he was hearing about the war. He wondered what the world was coming to. He passed the docks and heard kids screaming or crying. He walked to the docks.

"Please! I need to find him! Someone named Alfred! Arthur needs him!" shouted a girl.

The sailors pushed her away from them and went back to their work. She was crying. Ben walked over to her.

"Do you need help?" asked Ben as he kneeled down to her.

"I need to find a man named Alfred! He needs to help Arthur!" she cried to him

"Do you know Alfred's last name?" Ben asked her.

"Uh yes. F. Jones" she replied as she wiped her tears away.

"Ok, then I will help you find him" he decided and they walked to his house.

He let the young girl rest and he began to cook her food. He figured she was from England considering her accent and her wounds. He wondered what was going on in the world and who Arthur was. He decided to write a letter to Washington concerning the worries of the girl. He mailed the letter and waited for the letter to be answered, so he took care of Sophia.

-In England-

Arthur held Al in his arms and waited for him to fall asleep. He was pleased that a majority of the children had escaped.

"I hope Alfred can give us his help. I don't know how long we can fight like this" Arthur said.

Just then, a huge air fleet flew in the air and landed near the castle. Arthur took Al with him. The Queen and her men were kept inside for safety measures. One of the planes stopped in front of the castle and Arthur was surprised to see the pilot.

"Matthew! What are you doing here?!" Arthur asked surprised.

"I came to help fight! Hitler and the Axis need to be stopped! This madness has gone on for too long!" Matthew explained seriously.

"Thank you, Matthew. Your forces will be greatly appreciated" Arthur thanked as he held out his hand.

"I also brought some others who wanted to help" Matthew explained.

Four other people stepped out of the plane. They greeted Arthur with joy.

"Hello Arthur!" said a young girl.

"Yeah, we don't want the Nazis to take us" replied a boy with a weird hat.

"Yeah, mate! We don't like this tyrant!" replied a tall man.

"Sey! Gupta! And Jett! Thank you!!" Arthur replied as tears fell from his face.

"Aw don't cry Arthur! We are glad to help you!" Sey replied with a hug.

"Thank you all" Arthur replied, "Now we just need Alfred's help and we can win this war!"

"Oh, should I call him up?" Matthew asked.

"No. I sent someone to deliver my message" Arthur reassured, "Now we should try and contact Ivan and Wang. Then why don't we attack Italy and get back some allies?"

-In Philippines-

Jonell was walking through the streets of the war-torn Philippines with an older man. He had a plan apparently and need some help. He received word from Jett about a plan.

"What are we doing?" Jonell asked as they arrived near the docks.

"Well, amigo, I was thinking about a safe casa para other gente" the older man replied.