Hope

Brenda's POV
I lay in the streets of L.A and it's really windy and cold. I wish my mom could've at least abandon me with a jacket or a coat. I hate my life. My mom and dad were always abusive to me until I got sick of it and tried to fight back when I was 4 but they kicked me out and I just made my way here. I look around and notice some men walking around. I walk back and hide in my little box of a home.
Brendon's POV
" he guys what are we doing today fuckers!!" I asked dallon and Kenny " nothing really wanna go with us to the store" I nodded and head out with them. As I'm walking I just notice a little girl sitting outside in a box she looks so cold I wonder why she's here. "Hey guys imma meet up with y'all in my house ok?" They just nodded and walked off. I start to walk up to her and she looks shocked/scared "hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you" " what's your name"
Brenda's POV
"What's your name" he asked me "I'm..... brenda" that's the only word I could say I wrote on a piece of paper that I couldn't speak yet and he nodded and told me to take his hand. So like every homeless child I did. we went in and there were 4 other people they announced themselves as Kenny Dallon dan and Brendon and Sarah. They said they were in a band named panic at the disco. Omg their panic! My moms favorite band.