New friend

Brenda's POV
It's been 4 years. I'm now 11 years old I can go to a real school now. My dad and Sarah divorced. Sarah cheated on him with ryan. He still shaken up about it. Anyways,GG is taking me to school and picking me up I'm kinda nervous. "Are you ready Brenda?" G asks quietly. I nod and go get in his car. I start shaking in nervousness. "Hey it's ok b your gonna make lets of friends if there's haters tell them piss off and if they don't get me or your dad or josh or tyler or-" I cut him off. "I know G." I get out of the car and hug G. "Bye" I waved and went to the front desk. "Hello Mrs...." "Brenda urie" I replied. She nodded and gave me my schedule. My first class was math.....ugh I hate math. But I will try to get good grades. I find the room and I am greeted by a young looking teacher. "Hello you must be Brenda I'm Mrs diamond" "hello Mrs diamond" she told me to introduce myself to the class. "Hello class I'm Brenda urie I-" "omg did you say urie as in your dad is Brendon urie?!" The I'm guessing popular girl said. I nodded. "I don't really have a lot of things to say about my life it was abusive but my dad saved me from that and I'm glad to be here" the same girl raised her hand to ask me a question. "Yes" "can you tell us about your past?" Oh no I slowly nodded. "Well.....my biological parents would abuse me a lot my dad usually came home drunk and one day the had enough of me and threw me out so I was homeless until I was 7 1/2 that's when Brendon found me and took me in" the girl looked evil when I looked up at her. Mrs diamond told me to have a seat next to her. Oh. Shit. I'm scared. "H-hello" I said nervously she looked at me with evil eyes and said something. "Did you think I had sympathy for you bitch your just a fatass whore and I can see why your parents abused you your so fucking ugly brendon probably doesn't want you in the first place" at this point I broke own crying. "Mrs urie are you ok" I shook my head and pointed at falisha she told her to get out and she let me go to the bathroom. Just as I walked out she grabbed me by the neck and pushed me into the wall "listen here girly when your at this school you DON'T tell on me nobody tells on me you got that bitch" she kicked me a few times and left me in the bathroom. I started to have a panic attack. Oh fuck my life. Then everything went black.
Mrs Diamond's POV
I was teaching my class when I noticed Brenda's not back from the bathroom. "Class finish your assignments I'll be right back" I rushed to the bathroom. "Sweets are yo- OH MY GOD" I saw Brenda's body covered in scars and bruises I know falisha did this I brought her to the nurses office and called her dad.
B:hello
D:hello mr urie your daughter got beat up and I think she blacked out and I know exactly who did it
B:oh my god I'm coming right now what happened
D:a girl named falisha she does this every year Brenda went to the bathroom and falisha attacked her and I'm guessing she had a panic attack and then and anxiety attack then blacked out
B:shit. I'm sorry I'm on my way I need to talk to falisha
D:I will too
B:thank you so much
D:np
Then I hung up. I went back to the class to tell them there's an emergency and they'll need the principal in there with them. "Hey Mrs brown can you watch my class and falisha needs to be expelled she beat up a student today" "of course who was it?" "Brenda urie her father is on the way here we need to talk to falisha." She nodded and went up to my classroom.
Brendon's POV
I approach the school and rush inside. Oh my god that girl is so dead. she beat up MY daughter. "Hello mr urie she in the nurses office she may need to go to the hospital" I nodded and walked to the nurses room. I walked in the door then I saw her. Oh my god she has so many bruises. Mrs diamond called falisha down to the office. Oh she's gonna regret doing this. A girl who I'm guessing is falisha comes in looking pissed as hell. "Tell me why did you do this to my daughter right frickin now" she looked at me innocently. "I would never do that." Then she grinned Evily. "Shut it kid I know you did this now tell me why NOW" "well maybe I did this because she deserves it" I could feel anger rushing through me but I had to control it because I was in a school obviously. "Well falisha does that give you permission to hit MY daughter and why exactly did SHE of all people deserve it?"i said. "Falisha go to the office your
expelled NOW" Mrs diamond told her. "Hey mr urie I'm sorry this happened it's just I have anxiety attacks too and I know what happens when nobody's with you to calm you down" she started to cry. "No no no no no it's ok it's just it's the first time she's every went to a school without me so I understand" she looked up at me. Oh my god she has the most beautiful eyes I think I'm falling for her. Wait this is weird this is your daughters teacher. "Mr urie she woke up" I ran to her and hugged her. "Brenda? Oh my god are you ok I'm so sorry" "dad I-" she cut herself off by crying in my chest. Then I start crying. Great job Brendon just great. "Baby I-its ok I-I love you" "I-I love you too" then randomly a boy about the age of 14 came into the nurses office. "Hello I'm here to give this to Brenda- oh my gosh are you Brendon urie?!" I chucked a little "yep that's me" "omg I love your band but I love your daughter more no offense Brendon" I laughed "none taken thanks what's your name" "Alex" I nodded he game Brenda flowers and a balloons that say "get better" aww that's cute. "That's sweet of you lex" Brenda says. "Hey bb how you doing?" This confused me. "Um are you 2 a thing or..." the giggles and shook their heads. "Nope brother" "and sister" they said "oh my gosh do I have to take you in to" I said jokingly. "No dad he's my fake brother" I smiled and nodded. "I need to get back to class but I can't move" "here get on my back" Alex offered. Brenda got on his back. "Bye dad love ya bunches" "love ya more" "that's not possible" I giggled and they went out. Mrs diamond came up to me and looked me straight in the eyes. "Did anyone ever tell you you're eyes are beautiful" "no I got abused by my boyfriends most my life but thanks I was gonna get them changed" I shook my head and put her hands in mine and lifted her chin up. "No you look beautiful your perfect don't let anyone else tell you that your not" she looked into my eyes and then leaned in and kissed me. I started to kiss her back. "Ehm" we pulled away. "Here's my number so we can finish talking" she laughed and knew what I was saying. "Thx..." "Brendon" I corrected her. I walked out of the school to wait in the car. Then I saw Brenda come out in Alexis arms this was cute he's being a good big brother to her I got out of the car and waved to them to show where I was. "Hey mr urie here's your daughter" "thank you Alex" he nodded and turned away but Brenda grabbed his shirt. "What's up bb" "number" she game him her phone and he gave her his phone. "Ok thanks alypoo" that was the cutest name ever. "Hey Brenda I'm.....I have to tell you something" I said nervously. "Ok...." "me and Mrs diamond kinda.......kissed" her face lit up. "Do you have her number" I nodded. She squealed. "EEEEEE my dad and my teacher omg that's the best thing ever are you dating?!!!!" "No well idk" ok wanna go to the studio" "sure"
That's a picture of Brenda and Alex but in real life this picture is me and my fake brother Alex so relatable am I right😜😜😜
Bye emo children