Hes WHAT?!!!

I'm sry that's what her biological dad looks like.
Brenda's POV
The doctors said I am min critical condition and when I get out then I would have more frequent nightmares. "Wait daddy I don't want to have nightmares. I'm scared." Dad just got in my hospital bed with me and held me close to him and whispered in my ear. "I know baby I know it's scary I will protect you from him I promise" "I love you daddy" "I love you too babydoll" that's when I heard a door open loudly and I flinched at the sound. "Ummmmm mr urie please come here I need to talk to you" he nodded and got out of the bed"
Brendon's POV
"Mr urie ummmm how can I say this her biological dad filed a report that he wants her back in his custody" shit. "He what?!" "He wants to take her from you" nononono this can't happen. "Whatever you do you can't let him get to her. He caused her to get hurt. He wants to get her back so he can abuse her." She nodded slowly. "I see well I can file a report to the police but you need to provide evidence" "ok thank you so much" "oh if he comes don't let him in her room. He looks like this go back nto the top picture)" "ok" then I turned back to Brenda's room to find her sweating and shaking in her sleep. She's having a nightmare. It's fucking happening. I run up to the bed and get in next her her and hold her close to me. "Baby wake up it's ok it's just a dream" "d-daddy?" "I'm here baby" she started to bawl in my arms so I pulled her head to my chest and sang the her. Soon enough she fell asleep. I love her too much and I won't let her go. I love her but I don't wanna let her go.