Surprise surprise

Brenda's POV
BUZZZZZ I hear my phone biz as I'm waking up. It's an unknown number. I decide to pick up the phone. "Hello?"
"Hey slut I'm coming for you stay the fuck away from Brendon you got that?!" The voice sounded familiar. I cancelled the call and called Brendon. "Hey are you ok you look shaken up." He asked. "Dad I think Ryan got my number" he looked at me wide eyed. "Let me see" he called him back and put him on speaker. "HA you finally decide to all back didn't you" Brendon went to say something but I told him not too. "Being quiet hm" "well just know this if I see you with Brendon EVER I will find you and murder you and make it look like a suicide" he said violently. I started to cry as soon a Brendon ended the call. "Shhhh he's not gonna get to you I swear." I start to feel something. "I think he's close"
Brendon's POV
Fuck. Just fuck. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Ryan when I told him where I currently live. I'm not really concerned about me but I'm concerned about Brenda. I knew he was gonna do this one day. He told me himself. "Daddy I'm scared" she cries hugging my waist. "I'm so sorry baby I got you into this and I'm gonna get you out." "NO DADDY" "shhhh it's gonna be okay your gonna go with uncle dally ok?" I asked her. She nodded. I called dallon and told him to come. "Hey dal I have a problem" yea what is it? "It's Ryan he's coming back for me, mostly Brenda" fuck that's not good "I know can you come pick her up it's not safe anymore for the moment" of course are you coming "I'll see if she'll let go of me" alright bye "bye"
"Brenda go pack" "okay" she scurried on the pack while I decided to pack my stuff just in case she didn't let me go. When dallon got here I carried her to the car. And like I thought she didn't want me to stay behind. So I went to get our bags and  went back to the car.