The date gone wrong

Brenda's POV
OMGGGGG My dad and my teacher may get together. I'm so happy right now I wish he would ask her out sooooo.....😏 of course I have a plan. I would have mrs diamond come over wearing a dress and dad wearing a suit and I will set them an amazing romantic dinner then when I. Ring them the fake check I would tell him to give it to her and it will say will you be my girlfriend?!!! I'm so happy.
~~~~time skip to the plan~~~~~
Brendon's POV
"Hey dad dress in a suit and tie and come downstairs" what why? "Ok" I get dressed in he golden suit from the miss Jackson video and went downstairs. When I got there I saw the most beautiful woman Mrs diamond standing in a black strapless dress. "You look stunning" "you do too" Brenda walked us over to the dining room table she was planning something but what?
Brenda's POV
I gave them their food and when they were done I gave them their fake check. "Really I get paid to eat my own food" my dad laughs. "Don't open it dad give it to Mrs diamond" he looked confused but he gave it to her. When she opened it she looked shocked. "OH MY GOD YES" "what?" "Read the check" "Brenda" dad said in his serious voice oh shit I'm in trouble. "You are the best daughter ever" thank God. Then we did a group hug and kissed Angela that's Mrs diamonds name. Then I felt like somebody was watching us. I felt a little uneasy and I tried to take a step but fell but dad caught me. "Are you ok baby girl" "no Daddy i-I fell somebody's watching us and I might know who it is." He took me and Angela upstairs to his room and locked the door and put me on the bed. But now I was having a full blown panic attack. "Brenda baby focus on my voice just listen to me your gonna be fine I promise nobody's gonna touch you I won't let them" I tried to even out my breathing and about 15 minutes later my breathing was normal again. BANG BANG BANG i clung on to dad hoping not to be taken. "Baby stay in here with mommy" I guess she is my mommy.
Brendon's POV
BANG BANG BANG. Holy shit this can't be good. Brenda clinger on to me more as she heard that. "Baby stay in here with mommy" wait wtf did u say Brendon? Mommy?!! Whatever. I went downstairs and checked the door and I saw a very familiar man. Brenda's biological father. "What the fuck do you want?!" There's no way I'm letting him get to Brenda. "Well I came to..........do some stuff with my daughter" this just pissed me off too much. "YOUR DAUGHTER?!!!,YOU DIDNT EVEN WANT HER! YOU ABUSED HER AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT HER PANIC ATTACKS" "WELL MAYBE I DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS PEICE OF SHIT" oh hell no he didn't call my daughter shit. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL MY DAUGHTER A PEICE OF SHIT YOUR A PEICE OF SHIT DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH" then he pushed me straight to the wall and punched me straight in the ribs. "FUCCCKKKKKKKKK" I yelled out then I saw Brenda walk out of the room with her phone up to her ear probably call the police. "Hello" "yes my dad is getting beat up." "Enter address" "thank you so much" "hello daughter wanna come home with Daddy" "NO FUCK YOU" "well that's no way to talk to your father you little slut" "HEY DONT FUCKING CALL HER A SLUT" "oh but I can she's my daughter" the anger started to rush inside me. "OH YEA? FIGHTE ME BITCH" "DADDY NO DO-" she gets cut off by him stabbing her in the stomach. "BRENDA NO""ANGELA"
Angela comes out and pics up Brenda and cleans her wound. "Now that that's done u wanna have some fun?" "Oh it's on bitch" he started to through some punches and eventually he stopped and I kicked him in the balls and tried to get up but fell. Then he kicked me in the face. "BRENDON" was all I heard before I blacked out.