Strange woman??

Brenda's POV
Me and daddy walked into a room with a couch and a long thing with 4 legs I thought it was some kind of doggy. "Daddy what's that ting" I asked pointing at it "it's a table baby have you ever seen one?" I shook my head "what do you do wif it?" He explained what the "table" is for. "Oh I und- un.." " understand?" Daddy corrected me. "Ya ya" Daddy said he wants me to meet somebody I don't like meeting ofer people. Then a strange man lifted me up from behind and spun me around I saw it wasn't Daddy and started to kick "oh I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you,huggy?" I was so scared.
Brendon's POV
I walked in to see Andy and Brenda standing I saw Brenda looked so scared. "Hey Brenda that's-" she cut me off by hugging me tightly. "Hey hey it's ok that's your uncie Andy" she calmed down and went to Andy "I'm so sorry" "it otay ady" Andy laughed at his nickname I guess he's Ady now. "Hey Brenda wanna stay with ady today and get to know him?" She nodded her head happily. I had To go to a band meeting. I grabbed my coffee and my keys and left. Hopefully nothing happens while I'm gone.
Andy's POV (ha gottie)
Me and Brenda started to play while bren was gone. she's a really cool kid but when she told me she ran away from her home when her parents abused her it broke my heart. I just wanna protect her. "Hey Brenda wanna go to sleep?" She nodded and yawned I took hey upstairs to her room and went to the couch. 10 minutes later I heard crying so I rushed upstairs and my heart sank to what I saw. A strange woman was holding her by the neck with a knife. I started to panic and get mad. "PUT HER DOWN RIGHT NOW OR ILL KILL YOU" she looked so evil when she looked back at me I went and grabbed a knife and my phone "take one more step and the kid gets it" she said I got scared and called brendon.
B:hey what's u-
A: HELP NOW BRENDAS ABOUT TO BE KILLED H-HELP ME PLZ
B: OMG IM COMING
Brendon's POV
I was panicking. My child is getting kid-napped I rushed over to the house and all I saw was Andy trying to get the lady not to kill Brenda. "PUT HER DOWN YOU FREAK" "YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT HAVE TO WHAT THIS STUPID KID HAS COSTED ME I WONT YOU KNOW WHAT" then as I run in she stabs goes to Brenda but Andy tries to push her away from it but they both end up getting stabbed. But Andy's stab isn't as deep as Brenda's. All I see is Brenda loosing her breath."OH MY GOD BRENDA NO NO NO NO PLEASE STAY WITH US PLEASE" " Daddy I feel sleepy" she said "plz don't go to sleep babygirl plz stay awake I know it's hard but p-please" Andy calls 911 and a few minutes later the ambulance come they put her on a stretcher and we get in the ambulance. "God imma bad father I didn't know her for a day and she's probably dead"
Andy's POV
"God imma bad father I didn't know her for a day and she's probably dead" Brendon cried "no brendon your nota bad father it was my fault I could've protected her but I didn't" " no it's not your fault she threatened you and Brenda you did the right thing and called me" I started to cry Brendon comforted me(not like that).i soon fell asleep as soon as we got to the hospital so we spent the night.
Hello that was sad
Who should I add next
Fall out boy
Mcr
Or walk the moon
You guys pick