Adhd

Brendon's POV
"She has to take these meds" "for what what does she have?" I asked politely "she has ADHD" I was shocked I started to break down and cry when Brenda came up to me "wats wrong daddy?" "I-it's b-baby you h-ave a-a-"I couldn't get it out "ADHD Mrs.urie" the nurse finished it for me. "Wats dat?" The nurse explained it and I explained what happened when I had to take the meds she started to get worried. "Do you still take dos piws?" I nodded slowly she came up and hugged me. "It otay daddy we will be da same" I thanked the doctors and we went out to McDonald's. The doctor also told me she had anorexia so I made sure she would eat a lot so she wouldn't pass out. "Baby how you doin?" She looked sad and confused "I never had dis befowe my daddy told me eating dis was unhealthy and he fed me sardines because he said it was good for me" this broke my heart and made me mad "GODDAMN IT" I yelled she jumped into andys arms "I'm sorry babydoll but can you tell me what else your parents did to you?" "Umm they said they would track me down if I told them" "it's ok they won't come near you I'll make sure of that" she started to tell me everything they did to her. How her mother would always hit her on the head with glass bottles. How her parents one time left her in the woods until she was how old he is now. I understand now how she got here. "Hey guys wanna go to the pool?" I asked.  She started having a panic attack when I mentioned the word pool. Shit. "Breath Brenda focus on my breath focus on my voice" I started singing this is gospel to her. After a few minutes she calmed down. "Baby what happened?" I asked her "my daddy used to try to dwown me in a pool defowe" "oh...." was all I can say. This baby has been through a lot of shit.
Andys POV
Poor girl she's so innocent and her parents treated her like shit. I swear to protect this child with my life. "Hey Sarah were home babe" Brendon yelled Sarah came running to the door "is she ok? What happend?" Brendon told her about everything her parents have done and about the ADHD. "Oh my god Brenda I-I have no words you've been strong through so much and that's what I love about you."
Brenda's POV
I was tired so daddy put me to bed and went downstairs and said he'd be right back.
                   Nightmare
I was walking down the street with daddy and mommy and I see this tall man who looks familiar I turn around to daddy to see he's getting pulled away and mommy was too. I was scared then the strange man came up to me and made me watch my parents die and then he-
"Wake up baby please wake up" I woke up and I was shaking from the dream I just had. I started crying daddy held me close "it's ok baby daddy's here I won't let anyone take you from me." "Daddy will you stay with me?" "Yes I promise I'll protect you with my life" "your so precious to me" is wat I heard before I drifted off to sleep