Running into familiar faces

This part is all Brendon's POV
I can't believe my babygirl has ADHD. I should've sensed it she has nightmare frequently and she had high blood pressure when I checked.(I'm sorry Idk any ADHD symptoms) I look aver at my sleeping angel she's so peaceful I don't want anything to happen to her. I got lost in my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the for and opened it and there was a tall man at the door. "Excuse me but who are you and why are you at my door?" "Are you Brendon urie?" I slowly nod. I see Brenda walk downstairs. "Hello dad-" she pauses and looks terrified. She runs up to me and hides behind my back. "What's wrong princess do you know him?" She slowly nods and starts crying. "I KNEW YOU WERE HERE YOU FILTHY RAT" the man yells. I start to fill with anger but before I yell I tell her to go to andys room. "DONT CALL MY DAUGHTER A FILTHY RAT" "OH BUT SHE DESERVES IT, SHES UGLY,SHES SO STUPID,AND SHE SHOULD DIE" I get really mad and I run to get my phone and call the police. After I finish I go back to the man and punch him in the face twice. Then outta nowhere he enters the house and goes to andys room where Brenda is. I run up ther and try to stop him but as I was throwing a punch he grabbed my arm and twisted it. "AHHHHHHH" I screamed "DADDY NO" Brenda approached him "LET MY DADDY GO" she tried to fight him off. "Baby stop it's fine I don't want you to get-" before I say hurt he lets go of me and picks her up and punches her 10 times. "BRENDA" she gets knocked out. I run up to her and the man punches me and everything goes black.
I wake up in a hospital bed I look next to me and Brenda is in the same bed as me thankfully. I look over at her she has so many cuts and bruises. She has a giant gash on her stomach. I still can't believe she did this for me. "BRENDON" I see Andy walk in here with coffee. "Hey Andy what happened" he explains that after I got knocked out she tried to fight him and he abused her but what got me was when he said......sexually. Oh my god my babygirl got raped? I started crying on the spot. "I-is she o-ok" I ask hopefully "um it's been 5 weeks and she hasn't woken up yet her injuries m-m-might b-be life threatening." "No i-I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER PLEASE ANDY I CANT LOOSE HER" I cry out "Brendon I-we might've lost our little princess" right after he says that I feel little movements. "Brenda?" I ask hoping it's her. She opens her eyes. "Daddy?" She says weekly. "Babygirl your alive" she hugs me but when I hug her back she winces in pain I notice to see in big bloody letters on her stomach it says "be afraid" i ask Andy to get a doctor in here. "Yes mr.urie?" "Did the police catch the man?" she nods her head yes. "Why do you have anymore evidence sir?" "Why yes I do" I point at Brenda's scar the doctor looks shocked. Andy goes to talk with her about Brenda's past. She comes back in with a clipboard "mr.urie we were going to send her to child services but it looks like she wants to be with you?" She asked and looks at brenda hugging my arm tightly not letting me go anywhere. I smile "yea she loves it here" she nods "well then i checked her files she has no other family so you can keep her." I thank the doctor and get up to try to walk. It was easy for me but for brenda she fell every step she took but I helped her. So I just carried her to the car. Andy signed the papers and met us by the car. "Daddy" she said weakly "yes princess" l...love....you" she said before falling asleep. "I love you to babydoll" I whisper to her.
Next chapter is gonna be a nightmare in the begging.
This chapter was umm sad
I cried 
Bye emo freaks😜