Newcomer

Tyler's POV (this is new!)
"TYLER COME DOWN RIGHT NOW" I heard josh yell to me. He sounded pretty scared. As I was walking downstairs I noticed he was packing some stuff up. "Josh why-" he cut me off by showing me his phone that had a text from Brendon.
Brendon- guys I need ur help. Brenda's biological dad wants to claim custody of her. Please come to my house.
Oh my gosh. "Josh we need to get Jenna." He nodded and I went to pack my stuff.
Joshes POV
I can't believe it. Brenda was being taken. Even though we haven't seen her since she was 8 she is still everything to us. We talk about her everywhere we go. I decided to call Jenna and tell her we're picking her up. "Hey Jen were coming to get you" "why what's wrong?" "It's Brenda her real dad wants to take her back" "oh my gosh" "ok text me when you get here" "ok" "TYLER" "COMING" he came running down he stairs really fast. Then we got in the car on the way to Jenna's job. "Tyler text Jen that we're here." "Ok" he texted her and about 3 minutes later Jenna came out. "Hey babe hey josh" "hey babe" "hey Jen" she got in the car and I started driving to the airport. "So when are we going to court.?" Jenna asked. "I don't know" then as I was walking I had realized that a little girl about 4 was standing crying without an adult. "Hey tyler I'll be right back" he nodded and I started walking towards her. "Hey little one where's your parents?" "I-I-I don't k-k-know" poor child. She started to cry as I picked her up and held her in my arms. "Shhhh what happened" "well my mommy and daddy told me some mean things and left me here with my stuff and went on a plane" what kind of person would do that. "Do you wanna come with me?" She slowly nodded and I grabbed her stuff. "Hey tyler" "hey josh. Who's this cutie?" "Ummmm I saw her in the middle of the airport she said her parents said some mean things and went on a plane without her." Tyler just shook his head in disbelief. "Nobody should do that that's just cruel." "Agreed" Jenna said behind him. "Plane to la is bording" we started to walk toward the plane and we took our seats. "Hey what's your name baby" "um" is all she said. "Do you have one?" She shook her head no. Poor baby. "How old are you" she put up 2 fingers. "Is it ok if I name you?" She nodded. "Ok names...... how about jade?" "Ya ya ya" she said. "Ok" "jade Joseph dun?" "YAAAAA" she squealed. "Ok ok ok" I laughed. I already knew I would love her.