Percy x reader: Touristing

This us like a mini series, in which I write (and you read), scenarios which the HoO cast and you go on a vacay.

Title: Touristing around Hawaii

Warning: Mild cursing (FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS FANFIC, (F/N) MEANS FUNNY NICKNAME)

"So, that's how instead of an airplane we have to go on a fricking boat." You sighed, and pinched the bridge of your nose. You looked up to see Percy running around like a maniac, waiting for you to check in your cruise tickets. The lady kindly laughed at your misery, and with a bright smile, she said, "Hope you enjoy your stay!"

Percy and you had wanted to travel around. Like any other couple, you gathered money for months with your fantastic job, and finally got the time to take a cruise to Hawaii. Ushering Percy to sit down, you pondered about all the wasted money just to go to Hawaii. You had a window room, which had a small balcony looking out towards the sea.

"Oh my gods! I'm so excited..!" Percy struggled to sit down. "We're going on a cruise!" he screamed. People around you guys glanced at you briefly.

~Lazy Timeskip ftw~

You sighed at your luggage. The ship departed at night, so you could sleep soundly before Percy goes under the ocean. Not even figuratively. He jumps off the boat when nobody is noticing and comes up once or twice. He also tried to drag you underwater a few times before.

"Percy?" you asked, trying to find your boyfriend. "Are you in the shower?" You got a grunt as your response, and assumed that it meant a 'yes'.

You unpacked your book, which contained a barrage of information about- Harry Potter.

You hummed a tune from the radio, and jumped at the sight of your boyfriend half naked.

"What the hell? Get some clothes on, huggable bear!" You covered your eyes, but secretly peeked through your fingers. He laughed, and slowly put on his shirt.

"I know you're peeking, (Y/N)." He grinned.

"No..." you stifled a laugh. "You're such a liar, Percy."

He smiled, and shook his head. "Sure, sure."

You climbed into your shared bed. Percy climbed in as well, and have you a goodnight kiss. You smiled, and slowly dozed off. Your dreams were filled of dancing llamas.

The next morning, you took a satisfying shower. You loudly 'sang', waking Percy from his slumber.

"What is that noise?" Percy turned over, hopelessly trying to cover his ears with the pillow. He groaned, and rolled over to your side. He tried to sleepily cuddle with you, but the only thing his bear arms caught was the fabric, and air. Percy suddenly shot up, and his eyes searched the room. As multiple speeding thoughts ran through his head, you exited, one foot at a time, out of the shower. You hummed your tune, and slowly changed. Everything was fine, everything was calm. Or so you thought.

"(Y/N)?" Percy asked from the room. You continued, and quickly left the bathroom.

"What?" You looked at his strained eyes, and his bed head. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I thought you were missing. I don't exactly have the best experience with cruise ships..." He muttered. You nodded understandingly, tying your shoes on. "Well, you better change up, it's time for breakfast!" 

After Percy had changed, you both boarded the elevator. Percy decided he just wear a pair of shorts and  a t-shirt. That was annoying, since he took so long to change. Inside the elevator, you found a little boy, gripping his mother's hand tightly. 

Out of the blue, the kid asked, "Mom, is it weird that I see monsters?" The elevator stopped at the nest floor, when an seemingly old lady filed in. "Like this one! She's all scaly!" 

You looked at the lady, and she indeed looked too scaly. "Don't be rude, Tommy!" The mother scolded her child. The mother shot an apologetic look towards the lady. "I'm sorry, he says he sees things." 

Your look however, was focused on Percy, who was fiddling Riptide between his fingers. He glanced at you nervously, and when it got to the 11th floor, you both stepped out. You grinned at him, and started laughing. "The look on your face- priceless!" 

He pouted slightly, and gave you a peck on your lips. "Let's go! I'm hungry~!" You both proceeded to get a table. 

"Are you ready for one of the best vacations, Aquaman?" You interlocked your fingers with him. 

"Sure, (f/n), let's."