Reyna x Reader AU (featuring B E N S W O L O)

Please feast your eyes upon his mighty form. He will visit you tonight and grant you the power to control - not the force- protein shakes.

Do not underestimate him.

h e i s s w o l e a s f c k

Thanks to the wonderful @0ShinigamiKira0 for requesting this! I just did what I could, so enjoy.

~

Title: arr, boye!

Warnings: let me swear, please

Date: January 1st 2018

~

•|| Your POV ||•

As I silently walked the plank, ready to jump off, I felt the pointed stares. They were harsh, unloving, and especially disrespectful. Until I heard a scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU BASTARDS DOING?"

Oh shit.

~

A day earlier

"Welcome to 'er pirate crew. It's bloody time we get 'em fresh meat in 'ere." A stereotypical pirate smiled. I could see the gaps and gold on his teeth. We were on the deck of the main ship, getting ready to sail.

"Aye, quite rare aren't they?" Another joined in, swigging a bottle of rum. "Especially from Urtraria, the kingdom of the mighty royal army!"

"This one looks wimpy and frail." One with a nasty scar running from his cheekbone to his collarbone commented about my physique. "I hardly doubt they'll make it through Captain Reyna's test."

"I already passed it," I spoke with an accented English. In Urtraria, we typically didn't speak English, we spoke our native language, Urtrarian. "I'm here to meet Reyna."

"That's Captain Reyna for you." The first mate growled, poking me with something. I don't recall what it was, but it was firm. The other pirates nodded in agreement, clearly showing respect for the fierce and somewhat honorable leader.

"I've given them special permission to call me as they'd wish. They've proven to be very worthy." Captain Reyna herself leveled her intimidating glare at the pirates surrounding me. The pirates retreated, sending me a long look. I half-grinned, no longer having to deal with the intrusive pirates.

She walked towards me, looking at me straight in the eyes. "They're just fooling around, so don't worry. You are to resume duties until we set sail." She pat me on the back, and left to her office or something. I grabbed the broom behind me, and began mopping the floor. The water splattered on the deck, as I concentrated on mopping and my plan to begin a life of crime and plunder.