Leo x Reader: Goode

Oh Yeah! I'm doing one of these. WHy?

I don't know.

How? Watch me.

Well, as you guessed it, this isn't an AU it's like the Percabeth Meets World one except with cool and sassiness over the roof.

ALSO 7 K GUYS THATS - HOLY HELL THAT'S A LOT <3

~

Title: THIS ISN'T GOODE

Warnings: bad puns, slight swearing and memes AND MEMES FOR GOD'S SAKE, MEMES

•|| Your POV ||•

"...So, you'll have to go to a high school. Goode High School to be specific." Chiron said, whilst everyone around me groaned in disgust. I saw Percy slightly quirk his lips upwards.

"You do realize that monsters will hoard the school since so many of us are going. Including children of the Big Three..." Annabeth pointed out worriedly. Chiron nodded in acknowledgement.

"Yes, we've done the necessary measures to ensure your education and safety." He smiles, glancing towards the sky. Thunder rumbled with a mellow tone, as I felt a wave of calmness wash over me.

"We'd be fine. If anything happens, we'll IM you." I gave Annabeth a surprised look, she out of all people always wanted to leave the safety of camp.

We left the meeting, all 11 of us. The 7, Will, Nico, Reyna, and I. Reyna didn't look that convinced, considering she probably already got her education in New Rome. Leo, on the other hand, was ecstatic, and had even gone to present a Demigod-friendly phone in the beta phase. Leo, as my boyfriend, had given me one for free, and I got to test it outside the camp borders.

Thankfully, it didn't attract any monsters around the vicinity. It worked like a charm, I got to call him through his phone, and even send texts. We've tried it with the phones mortals use, but it really doesn't work as well.

~

The imminent day of death and hell came. We had a dorm for all 11 of us, which was surprising, because from the outside, it didn't look as well as the inside, which was probably the work of The Mist. In the inside, it looked like a penthouse. Rooms were fairly big (considering there were 11 of us), with our names on the doors. The rooms seemed to be decorated to our tastes.

We all reunited at the living room. We had two more days to explore our surroundings. I was slightly excited to live for at least a year, a life of a normal teenager. Quests and gods kinda make it hard to experience the crushing pressure of homework, projects, love interests, and even hating teachers.

Many campers forget those nostalgic feelings. Since many can't go to school, and/or stay at home, those eventually fade away into the repressed memories side of the mind. It felt refreshing, knowing that many people will indeed try to make me uncomfortable as such, thanks to hormones.