The End

It's been a long year, hasn't it?

Two years since I announced hiatus, and around a year and a half since I lied (I'm sorry) and came back, but only for one story.

To be honest, I never expected this one-shot book to skyrocket the way it did. It was never immediately viral, as many others have been in the past. 

I used to enjoy writing these! I used to sit down in my 7th-grade science class with my back facing the wall and type away without any worries. Sure, I almost failed that class, but the teacher sucked anyway. 

I used to share small moments of my life with you all. I should probably delete those because of cybersecurity and all. But I'm too lazy to do that. 

Now, I'm starting 11th grade, and it has been a journey. But I'm probably never going to update this again. This was just another part of this short and insignificant life I'm going through. I just hope I'll return to Wattpad and hope my data hasn't been sold to the dark web. 

I'm still reading (although it has become more forced, thank you, 2 second attention span) and I was planning on making an original novel. While I do have the passion for writing, I feel sucked dry, and uninspired with my daily life in general, which does affect my writing. 

I look over at my wall and see post-its scattered around---because my ideas are as scattered as my clothing on my bedroom floor---and while I feel proud of the amount of character development I have planned, I don't feel proud of the plot. So that has become a new goal for me. 

In short, I won't stop writing. I hope not. In fact, I was hoping to pursue a career, or maybe a minor in English, but I'm afraid of my future (i've been told that it doesn't get you anywhere and that I'll die homeless and with a useless degree, and as a Junior in HS, this is very worrying.)

I wish I could provide you guys with the correct closure to all those multi-part oneshots I started. I wish that I could do a Grover one-shot. I wish that I could write a great and lengthy plot. I wish for a lot of things. But I've come to understand that if I don't do anything about them, they will lay untouched like those stars that cover our dark skies. 

In truth, I want to inspire someone to write, just as Rick Riordan did for me. I hope, with minuscule expectation, that I at least made your day through one of my stories. That a smile was brought to your face, or you threw your phone across the room because something was so cool. 

This is getting long, but I'm just sentimental (after all, this is the first piece of work I kept up)

See you later!!

Madison